7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

We might have a shot with Puckett, but I'm not so sure if we can beat Oakland without him. Go Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

h even without him u have a chance. King is playing certain players who prob shouldnt be playing sadly.

Oakland likes to get off to a slow start and try to make a crazy comeback at the end. very nerve wrecking

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

h even without him u have a chance. King is playing certain players who prob shouldnt be playing sadly.

Oakland likes to get off to a slow start and try to make a crazy comeback at the end. very nerve wrecking

Our 4 or 5 sophomores that are getting playing time are getting better and better each game. WC may have a shot. Go Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Our 4 or 5 sophomores that are getting playing time are getting better and better each game. WC may have a shot. Go Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Never fear "85" and company, the "SWAMI" will return on Monday to answer all doubts about who wins and who goes home with the L.

This may be scary to say but Im thinkin Sparta can finish #3 in the district when Big Puckett gets back. For them to start 3 unproven sophmores and still manage to stay with these teams says alot.

This may be scary to say but Im thinkin Sparta can finish #3 in the district when Big Puckett gets back. For them to start 3 unproven sophmores and still manage to stay with these teams says alot.

I'm thinking you're right jumper9876.

Oh yeah, welcome to the boards. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

AAHHH YYEEESSSSS !!! The "SWAMI" is here once again, after going (3-1), congrats to Cookeville on their 1 point hard earned victory over Oakland. The "SWAMI" now sports a (14-2) overall record , and will be back Monday with all his winning predictions for Tuesday's district games. The "SWAMI" has spoken!!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHH YYYEEESSSSSS !!!!!!! The "SWAMI" is here yet again , looking to improve on his (14-2) district record. The "SWAMI" has noticed the 7aaa boards to be relatively quite over the past couple days, with everyone waiting for the "SWAMI" to arrive and clear -up any questions about , who - wins and who- goes home with the L. Wait no longer 7aaa fans and players !!!!!!!! The young guns of Riverdale will travel over to Lebanon, but will not be happy with thier trip. Lebanon by 8. Blackman will make the trip over to Cookeville only to find that it was a wasted drive. Cookeville by 13. Warren County will go into the "BORO" and play red- hot Siegel, but my Pioneers will have "nightmares" when they lay their little heads to sleep come late Tuesday night. Siegel by 37. And finally, in a really good match-up, Oakland WILL NOT lose their third district game in a row, as they will travel into the best home court advantage in our district (White County) , but will eke out the 5 point victory. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! Read em and weep.

AAAHHHHHHHH YYYEEESSSSSS !!!!!!! The "SWAMI" is here yet again , looking to improve on his (14-2) district record. The "SWAMI" has noticed the 7aaa boards to be relatively quite over the past couple days, with everyone waiting for the "SWAMI" to arrive and clear -up any questions about , who - wins and who- goes home with the L. Wait no longer 7aaa fans and players !!!!!!!! The young guns of Riverdale will travel over to Lebanon, but will not be happy with thier trip. Lebanon by 8. Blackman will make the trip over to Cookeville only to find that it was a wasted drive. Cookeville by 13. Warren County will go into the "BORO" and play red- hot Siegel, but my Pioneers will have "nightmares" when they lay their little heads to sleep come late Tuesday night. Siegel by 37. And finally, in a really good match-up, Oakland WILL NOT lose their third district game in a row, as they will travel into the best home court advantage in our district (White County) , but will eke out the 5 point victory. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! Read em and weep.

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks, Swami! I was getting worried about us! No fears now!

Lebanon by 5

Cookeville by 17

Siegel by 43

Oakland by 13

White County led by 3 at the end of the 1st. Oakland took the lead and led by 2 points at the half. Then Oakland came out VERY hot in the the 3rd quarter and won the game by a score of 71-58.

Any word on when Puckett may return? I heard maybe Friday. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />