Shelbyville District Champs

robotman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHELBYVILLE 10 OAKLAND 1. KAYLA WARREN,KAYLA ANDERSON,CARA FITE ALL HAD A HAT TRICK.

He got most everybody in the game. Could be because they were playing in the rain for the first time this year. You never know, it could be raining next week. Good experience. I think it is a big advantage for Shelbyville being seeded first, they get the bye, then they can sit back and watch Columbia and Tullahoma beat up on each other. And we get to stay home all week.I think all three would represent District 8AAA well. But only two will move on.

CChap, Please give us your thoughts on Columbia. I think the Tullahoma vs Columbia game will be hard fought just like the first one. It will be interesting

Well to be honest Tullahoma was really slow starting the season. With a new varsity coach, things were really hard on the team--especially for the returning varsity players. We really had to get used to how things were changing. But we tried some new setups out that ended up falling through. In my opinion we should have changed things up as soon as we saw how it was not working. But in the Ttown Columbia game there were many correctable mistakes by Tullahoma that will hopefully be fixed by now. I think it will be a good game because both teams want it; it will end up being not so much about skill but about how well each team can click with teammates. It will really be a game of heart. I have watched the film from the first Tullahoma Columbia game and tried to point out all our mistakes and the weaknesses of our opponents so hopefully that will prove to be propitious next week.

Well to be honest Tullahoma was really slow starting the season. With a new varsity coach, things were really hard on the team--especially for the returning varsity players. We really had to get used to how things were changing. But we tried some new setups out that ended up falling through. In my opinion we should have changed things up as soon as we saw how it was not working. But in the Ttown Columbia game there were many correctable mistakes by Tullahoma that will hopefully be fixed by now. I think it will be a good game because both teams want it; it will end up being not so much about skill but about how well each team can click with teammates. It will really be a game of heart. I have watched the film from the first Tullahoma Columbia game and tried to point out all our mistakes and the weaknesses of our opponents so hopefully that will prove to be propitious next week.

Does't Columbia play Coffee County?

Shelbyville has had a good season and have a few outstanding players. As for district champs I am not too sure....every team has been so inconsistant that anyone could take it this year. As for Kayla Warren, I believe district mvp is an overstatement-- there are more deserving players out there. Not dissing her of course, she is a great player, I just think that there are others who would get it instead. How do you feel on Katlin Buchanan going from Tullahoma to Shelbyville? That made everyone a little nervous...

why would Buchanan going from Tullahoma to Shelbyville make anyone nervous?

why would Buchanan going from Tullahoma to Shelbyville make anyone nervous?

Yeah no kidding, who did that make nervous? By everyone I hope that he/she meant to exclude Tullahoma haha. It did not make us nervous.... pretty mad I would say, but she seemed to be the one that was nervous when Tullahoma played Shelbyville. It had to be tougher on her than anyone for sure.

Yeah no kidding, who did that make nervous? By everyone I hope that he/she meant to exclude Tullahoma haha. It did not make us nervous.... pretty mad I would say, but she seemed to be the one that was nervous when Tullahoma played Shelbyville. It had to be tougher on her than anyone for sure.

dont even see why anyone would get mad either or care.........I have always been a proponent for not saying negative things about these kids on this venue because that is exactly what they are and they often read CoachT and I would never want to hurt a childs feelings.............let me just say a team does not need a player that doesnt want to be there and very few players are as expendable as they like to think they are............when one leaves there is always another to take their place......again, most of the time, unless very exceptional.........and often when one takes their place, they are even more valuable than the one that left..........

so, no biggy as far as I can see and Shelbyville have their own players that bring to their team so no biggy to them either , as far as I can see .............

dont even see why anyone would get mad either or care.........I have always been a proponent for not saying negative things about these kids on this venue because that is exactly what they are and they often read CoachT and I would never want to hurt a childs feelings.............let me just say a team does not need a player that doesnt want to be there and very few players are as expendable as they like to think they are............when one leaves there is always another to take their place......again, most of the time, unless very exceptional.........and often when one takes their place, they are even more valuable than the one that left..........

so, no biggy as far as I can see and Shelbyville have their own players that bring to their team so no biggy to them either , as far as I can see .............

Sorry about that, I should have explained myself a little better. When I say mad I mean as in somewhat betrayed just in the sense that Tullahoma has always been major rivals with Shelbyville. Any player transferring from one to the other would cause this. That is all I meant by that....nothing toward her, I love the girl. Once again, sorry.