Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's TWO plays.... Goober breath.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PG, them there Jasper folks are going ticked with you sticking up for OP. Heck, OP heard them purple clad squaws were offering a bounty on OP's identity. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It's just that this goober breath has 1 of them private educations and they have a problem with 1 then.....2......then......3...so on

PG, them there Jasper folks are going ticked with you sticking up for OP. Heck, OP heard them purple clad squaws were offering a bounty on OP's identity. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It's just that this goober breath has 1 of them private educations and they have a problem with 1 then.....2......then......3...so on

Hey OP.... I'll stick up for you or anyone else from SP when it comes to the Private School do gooders..... Besides, this time of year there are a lot of those purple clad people that don't like me... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey OP.... I'll stick up for you or anyone else from SP when it comes to the Private School do gooders..... Besides, this time of year there are a lot of those purple clad people that don't like me... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

There might be a few more here in a few weeks...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

There might be a few more here in a few weeks...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yep... that other board has opened up so they are starting to creep out of the woodwork..... wont be long until I'll have my fan club back at full force.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />