Grundy County vs Sequoyah

dumdum

It will not die until everyone is willing to let it go. A post was made a few weeks ago that Mr. Williams and Mr. Lowry were to thank for the season. That was either before or after the Notre Dame game, can't remember when for sure. This was his shot back. It will continue to go back and forth until EVERYONE is willing to let it go. Its funny though, nothing was said (like this) about the aforementioned post.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you, as I'm sure many others on here do. But the sad reality is that people like to hold grudges and some people like to keep fires burning so they poke at the embers every once in awhile.

Kind of changing subjects; these guys have really impressed and amazed me this year how they have come together and rebounded from this unfortunate incident and are putting together one fine season. #37 & #15 look like the leaders of the offense, but I have been impressed with the leadership and aggressive play of #57 on defense.

Sorry, lost focus for a little while there. I agree #57 has definitely proved to be a defensive monster. His leadership as well as the aggression he plays with has been needed for several years and I am glad he is on our side. I think the whole offense has stepped it up the last couple of weeks. Should be a very interesting finish to the season.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was after the Notre Dame game. I looked those kids in the eyes that night, so should Lowry, Williams and a handful of parents and grandparents that don't really care except to get revenge for little Johnny. You may call it what you want, In my opinion the TRUTH is that some(Mike Lowry, Dean Williams,a few parents) will be held accountable for all the lies they told and the back room politics to get what they wanted regardless of how it affected every kid in Monroe County(If it happened in this instance you can bet it will and has happened time and time again) The people in Montroe County know who they are. You call it holding a grudge. I call it holding them accountable. The right decisions for the right reasons is what the students of Monroe county deserve. Lets move on I agree 100 %. Forget what they did never, ask Doris Davis if the people forgot? That question will get answered again in less than two years count on it.

I could give a squat what they have done to me,(lets see ,tons more free time, added income, getting to go to a ballgame with my family, my 14 year old daughter said on the way to the first game of the year "this is the first football game I have ever got to go to with Dad").

I am very attached to those kids on that team! I love em. I want the very very best for them. They are a special group of kids that got shafted by a few before mentioned special interest groups. In my opinion and many others those involved should never be allowed to make another single decision that involves a child in Monroe County

The kids are busting there butts and still have a lot to play for. Play hard. 48 minutes to play, a lifetime to remember. GO CHIEFS!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My appologies to everybody up front for being any part of the way Slobber Knocker plays with Dr.Dave's tiny mind and enormous ego. But:

Way to go Dave. Just like sooo many times before. You act like a big baby and try to make it all about YOU! But since you brought it up: let me say as someone who had the misforttion of having you as a coach. Hopefully YOU will never have any input on any decision that involves the students in Monroe Co. (including girls B.B.). And to talk about back room polotics, how'd we get you crammed down our throats any way? And who ordained you as the Nick Saban of football? I played for alot of coaches, in L.L. and highschool and you would be at the bottom of the list!! I really have no respect for any adult who encourages teenagers to quit a team just because YOUR not a part of it. I really wish Mr. Satterfield would have been there when I was. He obviouly has a couple of things you STILL don't have, CLASS and RESPECT!!

I for one am getting tired of you (with Slobber Knocker's help) makeing a complete Jack@#$ out of yourself. Quit playing this stupid game of gottcha with him. Face it you are obviously out matched! Grow up. shut up and MOVE ON!!!

My appologies to everybody up front for being any part of the way Slobber Knocker plays with Dr.Dave's tiny mind and enormous ego. But:

Way to go Dave. Just like sooo many times before. You act like a big baby and try to make it all about YOU! But since you brought it up: let me say as someone who had the misforttion of having you as a coach. Hopefully YOU will never have any input on any decision that involves the students in Monroe Co. (including girls B.B.). And to talk about back room polotics, how'd we get you crammed down our throats any way? And who ordained you as the Nick Saban of football? I played for alot of coaches, in L.L. and highschool and you would be at the bottom of the list!! I really have no respect for any adult who encourages teenagers to quit a team just because YOUR not a part of it. I really wish Mr. Satterfield would have been there when I was. He obviouly has a couple of things you STILL don't have, CLASS and RESPECT!!

I for one am getting tired of you (with Slobber Knocker's help) makeing a complete Jack@#$ out of yourself. Quit playing this stupid game of gottcha with him. Face it you are obviously out matched! Grow up. shut up and MOVE ON!!!

Now now little Johnny calm down. I have no need to have any input for girls BB. Madisonville elem , middle, Vonore elem. and the high school have excellent coaches for girls BB. I was asked five different times to help coach NOT ONCE did I ask. I haven't talked with Coach Saban in about a week when I do I am sure he will get a kick out of the comparison. I never encouraged anyone not to play that is a lie. If you had a bad experience and I in any way directly or indirectly had anything to do with that I apologize. I hope things improve for you. I will be glad to sit down with you and discuss any issues you might have with me.

Now for more important issues GO CHIEFS BEAT GRUNDY!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just wanted to remind everyone that the start time for the Grundy game will be 8:00 pm instead of 7:30 pm and while I'm at it the Howard and Meigs games will be on Thursday nights instead of the usual Friday night. Just a little info.

Chiefs need to focus this week and not look ahead to next week. It was a battle with Grundy last year and came down to the wire and by the way I have copies of that game along with all of the last season with all proceeds going to the Football Feed the Team Fund if anyone is interested.

Chiefs can still make a very good season if they take care of buisness. They need a little help to make the playoffs but we need to win the games we are suppose to and then work hard to give Polk and Howard all they want. All of a sudden I'm a big East Ridge fan.

GO CHIEFS !!!

Just wanted to remind everyone that the start time for the Grundy game will be 8:00 pm instead of 7:30 pm and while I'm at it the Howard and Meigs games will be on Thursday nights instead of the usual Friday night. Just a little info.

Chiefs need to focus this week and not look ahead to next week. It was a battle with Grundy last year and came down to the wire and by the way I have copies of that game along with all of the last season with all proceeds going to the Football Feed the Team Fund if anyone is interested.

Chiefs can still make a very good season if they take care of buisness. They need a little help to make the playoffs but we need to win the games we are suppose to and then work hard to give Polk and Howard all they want. All of a sudden I'm a big East Ridge fan.

GO CHIEFS !!!

Not to change the subject, but I think the Chiefs beat Polk this year. They will have no problem with Grundy.

GO CHIEFS !!!

Thanks for the info. I think everyone was wondering what, if any, games would be moved to Thursday. I assumed the Meigs game would be because that Friday is Halloween, but didn't think about the Howard game, but with the students being out of school that Friday makes sense too. Anyway, thanks again for the info.

Not to change the subject, but I think the Chiefs beat Polk this year. They will have no problem with Grundy.

You think? Wow, I know a lot of the Chiefs fans think they have the potential to knock off one of the regions top three, but hadn't heard it from anyone outside of the program until now.

You think? Wow, I know a lot of the Chiefs fans think they have the potential to knock off one of the regions top three, but hadn't heard it from anyone outside of the program until now.

I think it is the way they match up. I think that Seq. strength is stopping the run. This is Polk strength. I think that it will be hard for Polk to score more that 2 TD's against Seq. I think Seq can eek it out. Just an opinion.