Jo Byrns @ Nashville Christian

Shep

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You come Over Here Deer Hunting, We'll Go Down Past The Cabin To The BoatHouse And Crack The Label On A Bottle Of Old George Dickel And Howl At The Moon. We Might End Up Singing With The Coyotes. I Got Hammered Out There One Night And My Wife Left Me There. And It Frosted That Night. She's Mean I Tell Ya, Mean. I Woke Up With Ice In My Hair. And Things Started Getting Into Perspective Quick.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> That's funny, but not funny at the same time! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well said #88. Was this also a time when ya'll had to play a guy from DCA named Scooter? I could see that as another reason to overlook TPS. Didn't realize JB had ever lost to them. More proof that absolutely anything can happen.

Yep,we lost to them that one time. Coach H called a time out with under a minute left inside the 3 yrd line.Why is that a problem? WE DID NOT HAVE ANYMORE TIME OUTS! Instead of 3rd and goal it turned into 3rd and 13..

No,I didn't play against Scooter......thank the Lord. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />