Cannon Co. vs. Marion Co.

owls1

Cannon County has a great team. I'll take them to defeat Marion County. Three things impressed me;(1) the Lions are physical and controlled the line of scrimmage, (2) the speed and power of the backs, and (3) the team plays until the whistle. Good luck Lions.

i'm glad to see Cannon playing well, they deserve it......but Marion has bet one of the fastest teams in the state...Tyner..by 10....so the speed thing they can handle......good luck to both teams......but got to go with MC by 6...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey spy, I think you need to watch how you talk about the players on the Seq. team that might put coach b over the edge if you know what I mean. You run him down thats ok but when you start on the boys it might be the straw that broke the camels back. I would be looking over my shoulder. If you were a real man wait your not.

that alright crybaby, i just stated the kids may have lost there composer friday night nothing more than that..... didn't say they were bad just they lost some focus....

If you dislike coach B why do you follow Sequatchie football so much? You dont see anybody from Seq. following your team. We must have better thing to do with our time. As someone told you get a life.

No patriotspy not at Cannon County just a mutual friend of Coach B and just trying to figure out why all the hatered towards him and his program. When he was at Cannon he did struggle a little at first but I feel that many people would say that he built a respectable program there, and is doing the same at Sequatchie.

Now on to this game, I will have to say that the Lions roar again and beat Marion. Good job last week Lions.

No patriotspy not at Cannon County just a mutual friend of Coach B and just trying to figure out why all the hatered towards him and his program. When he was at Cannon he did struggle a little at first but I feel that many people would say that he built a respectable program there, and is doing the same at Sequatchie.

Now on to this game, I will have to say that the Lions roar again and beat Marion. Good job last week Lions.

i hope the lions can come out and move the football like they did last week. not gonna be as easy tho. they need to have a good week at practice and get prepared for a big non-region game on friday

is it homecoming at marion this week? ive heard some rumors

No, marion had its homecoming two weeks ago, actually. It is interesting how many peple that way are picking cannon to win. Cannon is 2-4 and marion is 4-2. I know that cannon has played a difficult schedule to this point, but it isn't going to get any easier this week. I believe the warriors are better than Seq. county is and they beat you guys. Have a safe trip down though and i am looking forward to a good ballgame with playoff atmosphere, and possibly a rematch in the playoffs.

Marion will be much better than Jackson. I was impressed with how physical marion was in last year's game which was good. Cannon has speed if they will use it. Melvin Young if im correct, if not i apologize had 137 yards and 3 td's on just 7 carries. I know it was a blow out but still he has to get the ball more. They have other talented players, but none as explosive as Young. Cannon has also played a super tough schedule this year including a 14-13 loss to Westmoreland. Should be an excellent game if i had to make a prediction this early id say Cannon Co. 24- Marion 20.

i think that is correct 3 tds on seven carries does that say anything lets give him the ball a little more.