Sullivan South @ Sullivan East

Guest footballfan100

did the cassell kid get to practice full contact this week and is he going to be ready to play this week??? have heard some good things about him in the past and am curious and anxious to see him play..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest footballfan100

is this the player who was dismissed from the team earlier this year? if it is, where will he be on the depth chart now because wasn't he close to a starter or something?

did the cassell kid get to practice full contact this week and is he going to be ready to play this week??? have heard some good things about him in the past and am curious and anxious to see him play..

Yes Cassell did practice this week and he did go full contact....only Stacy knows how much he gets to play.I do know he has worked his butt off to get back,and is ready to go.Bobby also came back this week.I was told Bobby and Jordan both should play friday.South was already loaded on offense and now....oh my god,and look out for Fletcher to play a lot more defense now....maybe the dog!!!!!!GO REBELS. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yes Cassell did practice this week and he did go full contact....only Stacy knows how much he gets to play.I do know he has worked his butt off to get back,and is ready to go.Bobby also came back this week.I was told Bobby and Jordan both should play friday.South was already loaded on offense and now....oh my god,and look out for Fletcher to play a lot more defense now....maybe the dog!!!!!!GO REBELS. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It will be interesting to see how Coach Carter handles the plethora of riches he has at RB. Offensive performance so far this year has been outstanding. So does Carter risk upsetting the apple cart to insert Fletcher at LB. How much does he gain / lose - not in this game but in the Betsy - THS - playoff gauntlet? And yes, I do include THS in the gauntlet.

Most other teams in NET would love to have this dilemma.

It will be interesting to see how Coach Carter handles the plethora of riches he has at RB. Offensive performance so far this year has been outstanding. So does Carter risk upsetting the apple cart to insert Fletcher at LB. How much does he gain / lose - not in this game but in the Betsy - THS - playoff gauntlet? And yes, I do include THS in the gauntlet.

Most other teams in NET would love to have this dilemma.

We are blessed it is no lie. The '08 Rebels are just now getting their wings. And the D has to bloom soon. Does that parcipitate putting #15 on D. In my view he should have never come out. But I understand the need to protect our rarest commodity. Not rare anymore. However, the D as it stands is coming along nicely. i.e. Go Caleb Anderson! So maybe we should leave well enough alone. Will be interesting to see Stacy and Sams decision here. I feel 100% sure the Dr. will play D against Bristol if nothing else. We will see very good RB's each week from here on out...especially in the playoffs. The season is getting ready to begin. Strap it on Southers, we now get to see what we are made of.

We are blessed it is no lie. The '08 Rebels are just now getting their wings. And the D has to bloom soon. Does that parcipitate putting #15 on D. In my view he should have never come out. But I understand the need to protect our rarest commodity. Not rare anymore. However, the D as it stands is coming along nicely. i.e. Go Caleb Anderson! So maybe we should leave well enough alone. Will be interesting to see Stacy and Sams decision here. I feel 100% sure the Dr. will play D against Bristol if nothing else. We will see very good RB's each week from here on out...especially in the playoffs. The season is getting ready to begin. Strap it on Southers, we now get to see what we are made of.

Absolutely the right decision was to take him off D with the 3 deep down to 1 deep. But more depth will give the South coaches more options. Another option would, of course, be to line him up at tailback with a fullback in front and give him 30 carries a game. That will not ever happen in the Carter spread - a QB centric offense

Oh well. South is off to a great start and has a chance at a deep playoff run. Probably opening with Boone, Cherokee, or Mo-West. Then playing Mo-East, G'ville, and /or Betsy in the next two rounds. Barring unforeseen circumstances, back against Maryville at South. The Rebel flags in the stadium will create a firestorm with the oppressed Maryville Confederates. That will be a great story. First things first. Stay focused and beat East.

Rebs, too much at stake here, must not let up now. Sorry Pats, but these Rebs have a mission to complete!

Don't take anyone for granted and focus on the task at hand!

These Pats will bring all they got, and then some, they won't lose because of a lack of effort!

You guys are a special group, please cherish all the oppurtunities you have before you! You never know when you will get these oppurtunites again! Make the most of what God has blessed you with! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to both teams friday!

Rebel Nation!

Rebs, too much at stake here, must not let up now. Sorry Pats, but these Rebs have a mission to complete!

Don't take anyone for granted and focus on the task at hand!

These Pats will bring all they got, and then some, they won't lose because of a lack of effort!

You guys are a special group, please cherish all the oppurtunities you have before you! You never know when you will get these oppurtunites again! Make the most of what God has blessed you with!

Good luck to both teams friday!

Rebel Nation!

And finally the Nation recognizes our true potential. Kinda makes your eyes swell up. Rebels...you are now officially under the gun. Go "Offense Inc."!

Absolutely the right decision was to take him off D with the 3 deep down to 1 deep. But more depth will give the South coaches more options. Another option would, of course, be to line him up at tailback with a fullback in front and give him 30 carries a game. That will not ever happen in the Carter spread - a QB centric offense

Oh well. South is off to a great start and has a chance at a deep playoff run. Probably opening with Boone, Cherokee, or Mo-West. Then playing Mo-East, G'ville, and /or Betsy in the next two rounds. Barring unforeseen circumstances, back against Maryville at South. The Rebel flags in the stadium will create a firestorm with the oppressed Maryville Confederates. That will be a great story. First things first. Stay focused and beat East.

I think we all know what 30 carries with a lead blocker would mean. I mean after all it has been a one man backfield up to this point. Kudos to Hunter Beedle's Offensive Line for getting him to second gear thus far. With Bobeye beside him...all I can say is look out. And with Bradley and the WR's having long ball school each week...so who they 'gonna key on now? Not enough minutes in the game. Rebel Nation.