Sullivan South @ Sullivan East

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels are riding high off of multiple 40+ point performances, the Patriots are floundering and being left for dead after being blanked by Elizabethton. Let's talk about it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I say it's going to be ugly---again. And, I say this ain't helping the Rebels--nice to get all the boys playing time, no doubt about that for getting ready for next season, but this is this season and we got Lizzy and Vikes, and hopefully Greenville again, then Morristown East and then ??? and hopefully M-ville. No, I'm not looking ahead--I'm just saying I don't think these walk-thrus are helping us prepare for 48 minutes of battle.

I bet Volmanscott knows what Im talking about--right?

In my humble opinion South only has one test before entering the playoffs , and that will be the Elizabethton Cyclones. The Rebels will crush the Pats this week. It may very well be one of the worst thumpings in East history. They will handle North fairly easy, and THS has no chance in the season finale. I have seen the Vikings play, and they have one football player. Now the Cyclones could turn into a shoot out. I do not believe they can stop the big three on "O" for South, but the Rebs may have trouble with the Cyclone "O". Oh well this week The Rebels 61 East 7

Good luck to both

With Preston and the NoseMan turned MLB East will have the tools to stop the run. The South D must begin to play championship ball. Gaby will throw all night. He is not a dual threat however and pressure will result in devastation. He requires time in the pocket to find a WR so if we limit his time we will succeed. Their MLB's name escapes me but he is very good. A Junior I believe. It will be an interesting test. I believe East is one of those teams who can bring a different team each Friday depending on the challange. I feel the Rebels will overlook this one and get slapped early. It will be a major undertaking to contend with all facets of the "Offense Inc." that South will bring. With 3 deep threat WR's and a QB who likes the long ball it will be a track meet. And you never know what the running game will bring. With BT back it will ad a new facet to what the East D will have to deal with. With 7 potential threats on every play I feel East must play containment football while trying to pressure our QB. If they play assumption football then they are toast. I feel an early game resides in the hands of the South secondary.

In my humble opinion South only has one test before entering the playoffs , and that will be the Elizabethton Cyclones. The Rebels will crush the Pats this week. It may very well be one of the worst thumpings in East history. They will handle North fairly easy, and THS has no chance in the season finale. I have seen the Vikings play, and they have one football player. Now the Cyclones could turn into a shoot out. I do not believe they can stop the big three on "O" for South, but the Rebs may have trouble with the Cyclone "O". Oh well this week The Rebels 61 East 7

Good luck to both

"In my humble opinion..." Are you kidding? THS having only one football player is a little over the top, isn't it? I wasn't aware their injury list went that deep. To whom are you referring?

With Preston and the NoseMan turned MLB East will have the tools to stop the run. The South D must begin to play championship ball. Gaby will throw all night. He is not a dual threat however and pressure will result in devastation. He requires time in the pocket to find a WR so if we limit his time we will succeed. Their MLB's name escapes me but he is very good. A Junior I believe. It will be an interesting test. I believe East is one of those teams who can bring a different team each Friday depending on the challange. I feel the Rebels will overlook this one and get slapped early. It will be a major undertaking to contend with all facets of the "Offense Inc." that South will bring. With 3 deep threat WR's and a QB who likes the long ball it will be a track meet. And you never know what the running game will bring. With BT back it will ad a new facet to what the East D will have to deal with. With 7 potential threats on every play I feel East must play containment football while trying to pressure our QB. If they play assumption football then they are toast. I feel an early game resides in the hands of the South secondary.

Gaby is most definitely a dual threat. Probably more with his legs than his arm. South still wins big but Ralphie will have a trick or two for Carter. South 42 East 13.

Gaby is most definitely a dual threat. Probably more with his legs than his arm. South still wins big but Ralphie will have a trick or two for Carter. South 42 East 13.

A trick or two??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ralfie better bring Houdini to the game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

A trick or two??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ralfie better bring Houdini to the game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

No, forget that!! Houdini Davenport already wears Rebel Blue (#4) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />