Oakland-Soddy scrimmage

Guest UtahPass

dude,you read way too much into scrimmages.often,this when coaches look to build depth and put players in the right positions. in 1987,jeff.co. lost to knox central by 5tds.it meant nothing.check your history.the patriots finished 15-0.hang in there soddy daisy fans; you do have a good team.

Dont forget, we drove the length of the field 3 times only to stop ourselves with 2 fumbles(# 35 is a good runner but has trouble holing the ball...Kyle Winton)and 1 interception. Also, we stoped them on 4th and 1. But gave the ball back to them and they scored. We looked much better than we did against Maryville. fbwiz, dont worry we will be ok...Maryville is much better than Oakland. I am about to change my mind, I dont believe any team in the state can beat Maryville. Congrats Rebs, you are the best I have seen in years.

Oakland looked STRONG. They have a lot of team speed, their defense was stout, for the most part, and they got to the ball really quickly.

On offense, their tailback #2 was very quick to the outside yet he cut it up the middle with no fear and plenty of power.

Their (Junior?) QB was impressive---good decision maker.