Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

I have seen Stone and my nephew plays for them. Their QB can throw the ball all over the field and their receivers are fast. They are faster than any team I have seen this year, but I did not see Tyner. Their offensive line will be quite a bit bigger than we are (my nephew that is a sophmore is over 6'3, 240 and is not near their biggest lineman). However, they have not been able to do a very good job pass blocking and they have had trouble defending the run when teams have run power football straight at them. Maybe they have been, but they do not look like they have spent much time in the weight room, and they don't appear to be in very good shape. Again, maybe they are but they don't look that way from what I have seen and what others have told me that have seen them every week. They don't play hardly any boys both ways, so that gives them an advantage as far as keeping the boys fresh late in the game, but also means some are not on the field that could be at times. All in all, they are improved over last year, but if we get pressure on the QB from our Defensive line without having to blitz and try to play man on their receivers, and line up on offense and take it straight to them physically, Bledsoe gets the win by a couple of scores. If we give them time to throw and try to out run and out athlete them, it could end up being a long night. I am going to make my prediction now:

Bledsoe 20

Stone 7

I think the Warriors will be fired up and can smell victory this week!! They are good about getting ints so Blaylock or Ridley might play big on D.I hope the Smith kid is healthy at running back.He is gonna be a dandy and is a gamechanger! As for the score I will say:

Bledsoe-18

Stone-12

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Warriors will be fired up and can smell victory this week!! They are good about getting ints so Blaylock or Ridley might play big on D.I hope the Smith kid is healthy at running back.He is gonna be a dandy and is a gamechanger! As for the score I will say:

Bledsoe-18

Stone-12

If you are talking about int's and defense, the Gibbons kid needs to be mentioned.

and your saying ours is easy......our region has had as many as 3 ranked in the top ten in 2a all year.....we know there is a few weak teams.....but ours is no push over...

for your team? no urs isnt easy lol look who we play compared to who u play. we have 2 games we look forward to and thats it(3 if u count cchs) and those are bledsoe and livingston academy, the others(Fulton, Austin East, Knox. Catholic, and Ensworth) r considered some of the best.

for your team? no urs isnt easy lol look who we play compared to who u play. we have 2 games we look forward to and thats it(3 if u count cchs) and those are bledsoe and livingston academy, the others(Fulton, Austin East, Knox. Catholic, and Ensworth) r considered some of the best.

i never said you guys didn't play a tough schedule......just said ours wasn't that easy....look at it this way.....one of us gets a much needed win....because play-offs are just a dream at this point....any way......GO BIG BLUE!!

I have seen Stone and my nephew plays for them. Their QB can throw the ball all over the field and their receivers are fast. They are faster than any team I have seen this year, but I did not see Tyner. Their offensive line will be quite a bit bigger than we are (my nephew that is a sophmore is over 6'3, 240 and is not near their biggest lineman). However, they have not been able to do a very good job pass blocking and they have had trouble defending the run when teams have run power football straight at them. Maybe they have been, but they do not look like they have spent much time in the weight room, and they don't appear to be in very good shape. Again, maybe they are but they don't look that way from what I have seen and what others have told me that have seen them every week. They don't play hardly any boys both ways, so that gives them an advantage as far as keeping the boys fresh late in the game, but also means some are not on the field that could be at times. All in all, they are improved over last year, but if we get pressure on the QB from our Defensive line without having to blitz and try to play man on their receivers, and line up on offense and take it straight to them physically, Bledsoe gets the win by a couple of scores. If we give them time to throw and try to out run and out athlete them, it could end up being a long night. I am going to make my prediction now:

Bledsoe 20

Stone 7

ur nephew plays for stone? i think ur talkn too highly of ur nephew, considerin the fact my son plays for stone and there is no offensive lineman on stone that is that big