MJ vs Kenwood

SCBisondad

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Kenwood fans out there? Any one want to make predictions on this one?

mj just needs 2 play there game #'s 72 73 77 and 64 are coming off big games and i beleive #72 is 11nth in the state in tackles and 77 is 9nth in the state in fumble recoveries 73 is a straight beast and 64 is a monster a very good d-line but if mj plays there game they win it will be closer than people think

It doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 21 winnings winning-jeff fisher

Any Kenwood fans out there? Any one want to make predictions on this one?

LOL Ok MJ I have to wish for the upset for our local team BUT, I do know the out come on this one already. I'll just leave it at that my Bear friend.

We'll be there for ours ... I no the out come of that one already too. But heck we can have dinner afterward and make the trip worth while.

Good luck to both teams on a injury free game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL Ok MJ I have to wish for the upset for our local team BUT, I do know the out come on this one already. I'll just leave it at that my Bear friend.

We'll be there for ours ... I no the out come of that one already too. But heck we can have dinner afterward and make the trip worth while.

Good luck to both teams on a injury free game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Never under estimate your opponent. No matter what their records are. We see upsets all the time.

Never under estimate your opponent. No matter what their records are. We see upsets all the time.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hey I hear ya... But surely you do not think last years game was a upset do you LOL.. *wink* I sure do not.. I know that coach was hopping all over that field at the end and the Refs had to run to their cars.

I don't think Perry over looks anyone. Now since you brought up Beech I'll just go ahead and tell you now it's done deal for this team to wrap up 6 4A this year. Unless something happens to some key players. Hopefully not. This team is like a bunch of bumble bees on the field and that was last year. They close on that rock and do it together well.

Of course Beech could maybe think their in drivers seat and slip up on one they should have took. I'm still fussing at them for messing up our unbeaten regular season in 07. I saw that one coming all week long with our dudes. Told them so did not do any good 21/7 woke them up for the rest though.

Sorry Kenwood its a rebuilding year with the losses of smith, Myck, and other great seniors this team is gaining much needed experience and hopefully the upset happens but most likely 41-12

This is also a rebuilding year for MJ. Trying to replace 22 starters. I hate admitting this but thank goodness this is a weak region this year. If you don't agree with this just look at MJ's games outside the region. MJ still has the coaching and talent to win their region and should continue to get better. I think MJ fans are chomping at the bit for next year as this team is loaded with youth.

Sorry Kenwood its a rebuilding year with the losses of smith, Myck, and other great seniors this team is gaining much needed experience and hopefully the upset happens but most likely 41-12

I don't know why they closed out the MJ vs Rossview but you stated give Rossview another year and from what I read you believe Rossview would crush MJ. You are crazy! MJ has only 6 seniors on their team. This is a rebuilding year for MJ. MJ has owned Rossview and you are lucky MJ is leaving the region next year. It would be another blow out.