district 9aa in 2003

jacketpride24

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you just plain ignorant? Wilshire is definately not all we have. Matt and Luke Putman both batted in the 400 with Chris Butler is a close third at 375.Ben was in the 320 i think. We have great hitting and pitching. the only thing that might hurt us is D. But we will have them fixed by spring.Make sure you get the facts straight thanks

ok before we start this big old feud, yes last year was a rebuliding year for fairview, the year befroe we lost our entire infield, so last year was the first time we started in the infield. about us playing a weak non distrcit schedule, we play one just as hard as you. by the way i had a better average against district opponents than non district. so don't say that is why my average is up.

If ya'll want to talk about baseball talk about next year. Don't live in the past. Fairview shut up. You can't say anything. It's bad enough that your own catcher tells the coach to pull a pitcher but you are trying to talk smack when you haven't got past the region ever. Giles Co. will have a good squad but they will choke as they have in the past. The only thing the Jackets can say is we need to do this and we need to do that. Come on have some confidence we're gonna get whipped, we're gonna get whipped. Jacketpride, keep tryin'. Yeah, Marshall Co. pitched our no. 3 pitcher but the bad news for Firview is that he shut ya'll out. Like I said, Keep tryin'!!!!

ok good to know who you are, then why the crap are you even talking on here if you have graduated. look all i am saying is that marshall is too arrogant and they need to learn they are nt invinceable. i thought page would of taght you that last year but i guess not. yeah i know we haven't gotten far in the region play but hey there is a first time for everything. yeah your #3 shut us out but our #4 from little ole fairview held the mighty powerful tigers to 2 runs. man seems like marshall is losing some talent or are u guys just too cocky. i know you prpgrams history and it is a great one not taking anything away from you guys but u need to understand everyone has a fair chance at the beginning of the season. i have never said fairview was going to beat marshall or anyone i just said we are going to have a good. so get you cocky attitude straight.