district 9aa in 2003

jacketpride24

how will district 9aa be next year? fairview only lost tow seniors and they have their entire starting rotation coming back, we played great this summer and should fare better than we did last year. what about the rest of the teams in the district. i know marshall and page lost a bunch of seniors. what about giles, loretto, and lewis?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter who is coming back for Fairview, Giles Co., Lewis Co., and the others Marshall Co. although losing almost all of the starters from last year, will still be the powerhouse in 9aa. Lykins, McLean, Henry, and B. Davis will lead the Tigers to a district title and will make another run at state. Lykins will be MVP again with the other seniors gaining all-district honors. The Tigers will hold the competition all year and will undoubtedly win the district.

well if you think the district ios going to be a walk in the park then you are wrong, everyone has their aces back this year and are ready to go. if i do remmeber fairview played marshall close in the districts until the suspect umps started turing the tide. so don't count your chickens before they hatch because i know the rest of the district will be trying their hardest to win it this year,

Well if you think that Fairview played Marshall Co. close I'd like to see the game that you were watching. When they played up there the Tigers put the Jackets down by ten. When the Jackets came to Marshall Co. there is not much to say but offense. The Tigers went up by five in the first and the Tigers won that one again by ten. If the Jackets can hit Lykins and stop McLean, Henry, and B. Davis they may have a chance. It is going to be a good game if the Jackets cand do all this, but that is a lot to do for a team from Podunck. By the way, all of the aces aren't back. What about Holt(Giles Co.). You need to get a little more into the game if you are going to run this site.

i guess you didn't get to see, the district game down at marshall, you all pitched you no. 3 or 4 and we pitched our no. 3 and you all won 2-0. we can hit your ace we will be ready come spring, you just dont' need to come on here and think marshall is the only team in the district that has a chance. i am sorry about the aces but giles has three starters coming back. so that is good enough. but let me tell you this marshall co. has a big bullseye on there back because evryone knows when you go down there you get screwed out of calls all the time. by the way do you even play baseball?

wehn the umps saw our guy hit the triple with no outs they knew marshall was in trouble and everyone saw that he touched second, our guy argued the call because he was yelling at the umps in the dugout and almost got thrown out. ask any team that has came down to marshall to play the umps favor marshall plus you guys have a bunch of rednecks that sit behind home plate that say stuff the whole entire game. it is very unsportsmanlike, if marshall won fairly i would give them props but they haven't, and i know you will say well we beat page in the regionals, the only reason u guys won was on the fluke play and you guys know it. the district will not be a walk in the parek this year, i know fairview and giles co. are going to challenge you and everyone else will also.

Well, the Loretto Mustangs should have a good strong team. They return 10 or so seniors. They also return basically their whole starting pitching staff from a year ago. That staff is lead by Lamm and yes he is fine and play this year in baseball. The other starters include Beckman and Johnson, thats just to mention a few. Even with the strong pitching staff, they should start a all senior line-up. I feel like this will be the year of the Mustangs. I hope they play to the ability that they are able to perform at. But I think that we cant sit here at this moment and time and decide who is going to win the district this early. Why dont we let the playing do the talking and just wait and see!!!!!!