Hickman Co. vs. East Robertson

hcdawg

This is a classic setup for being a tough game for Hickman County. We cannot look at East Robertson's record this year and look past them. This will be the next to last home game for the Indians and they will be playing hard to put a damper on the pending Region championship game vs. Lewis County on 10/17. Let's hope the players and coaches focus is solely on East Robertson and take care of business.

This is a classic setup for being a tough game for Hickman County. We cannot look at East Robertson's record this year and look past them. This will be the next to last home game for the Indians and they will be playing hard to put a damper on the pending Region championship game vs. Lewis County on 10/17. Let's hope the players and coaches focus is solely on East Robertson and take care of business.

hcdawg, I must say I am hoping the same thing doesn't happen to the Panthers in their game against Loretto. I understand Loretto is down this year, but they are still considering Lewis Co. a big rival I'm sure. I know I can't wait for 10/17, and I'm sure its tough on the HC and LC players and coaches to stay focused on this week's opponents.

hcdawg, I must say I am hoping the same thing doesn't happen to the Panthers in their game against Loretto. I understand Loretto is down this year, but they are still considering Lewis Co. a big rival I'm sure. I know I can't wait for 10/17, and I'm sure its tough on the HC and LC players and coaches to stay focused on this week's opponents.

just curious cause I have not really been paying attention to anyone but us.....has Lewis County played a very tough schedule so far this year?

just curious cause I have not really been paying attention to anyone but us.....has Lewis County played a very tough schedule so far this year?

Honestly, no not really. There was Mt. Pleasant which was a close game. The Panthers didn't have it together then and played terribly against a decent 1A school. Then Wayne Co. - who is a pretty darn good 1A school this year, I think they will have a nice playoff run. Other than those two, Fairview was a good team with good athletes but you guys already know that. It was LC"s best all around game. The schedule hasn't been just super tough. What about yall"s schedule?

Honestly, no not really. There was Mt. Pleasant which was a close game. The Panthers didn't have it together then and played terribly against a decent 1A school. Then Wayne Co. - who is a pretty darn good 1A school this year, I think they will have a nice playoff run. Other than those two, Fairview was a good team with good athletes but you guys already know that. It was LC"s best all around game. The schedule hasn't been just super tough. What about yall"s schedule?

probably played our toughest opponent the first game of the year in Marshall County (of course we lost by 1 point) ....since our game they have certainly proved they are one of the best teams in the midstate.....outside of that i think we have handled our business pretty well....as much as we don't want to admit it, i think we are all looking forward to the LC / HC battle in a couple of weeks....hope both come in with winnng streaks intact.....is setting up to be a great showdown!

probably played our toughest opponent the first game of the year in Marshall County (of course we lost by 1 point) ....since our game they have certainly proved they are one of the best teams in the midstate.....outside of that i think we have handled our business pretty well....as much as we don't want to admit it, i think we are all looking forward to the LC / HC battle in a couple of weeks....hope both come in with winnng streaks intact.....is setting up to be a great showdown!

Yea, there's really no point in us kidding ourselves, its on all of our minds haha. I just really hope that BOTH teams come in full strength. The Panthers and Bulldogs both need to stay focused, cause like you, I hope that both teams come in with winning streaks in tact. No telling who will win, but none of it matters if the Panthers don't take care of Loretto tomorrow night. We can't afford a region loss thats for sure!!!!

Hickman cannot take anyone lightly, but I see them with an easy win here. Just hope nobody gets hurt,they all gotta be healthy for the big match when the meeting happend with Lewis.

You couldn't be more right. I really hope that both teams stay healthy, I want the winner to be the clear winner with no excuses. Lets just hope both teams stay healthy.