Cloudland vs. Jellico

zAZa90

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Haven't heard from you guys in a while. What are we going to do Friday? Is everyone still planning on tailgating? Let me know one way or the other so I will know what to bring. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooking will be the highlight, I feel sorry for Jellico. I'd love to see them do better. It can't be alot of fun to these kids knowing they are going to get destroyed every week.

Hendersonville will be at Avery, I think I'll attend that one.

Yeah its gotta be hard to know that youre going to get killed every week, its sad to because Danny Oaks is a pretty sharp coach, who knows we may see him somewhere else in a couple years. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Pujo, you can come eat with us. We put the concessions to shame. Even the cops were eating my food! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nole, 91, where in the cat hair are ya!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Pujo, you can come eat with us. We put the concessions to shame. Even the cops were eating my food! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nole, 91, where in the cat hair are ya!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'd love to break bread with you fellers but I think me and 91lander is gioing to ease over to Avery Co. We both love football and need a fix, Can't get it at Cloudland this week.

I'm not just a fan of teams, I love the sport.

yeah i'm now a senior and i did play at jellico my freshman year then i transfered to A.C. Coach Oakes is a good coach, its just the players aint out there to play. When i was there we had more people that wanted things to happen instead of MAKING them happen. But good luck to both teams Friday night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By far ,the best entertainment out there for the price. Can't beat it.

It's the absolute best buy in sports entertainment! $5 gets you through the gate. Can't beat that, and I love to watch the games. Especially good ones. Kinda like a chess match. Blowouts are for the birds or should I say the goat brethren. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> However, I will greatly miss the tailgatin'. So maybe puj and I could swing by on our way across the border.