The Grace Christian Academy Regroups

Stop feeding this troll. Whatever you think of Grace , they don't deserve the attention and animosity generated by this idiot. I never gave Grace enough thought to either like them or dislike them but I don't think it right to have the entire school and their members tainted by the rantings of a lone moron.

Stop feeding this troll that funny i don't care who you are. I wonder if we could get CoachT to change his username? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop feeding this troll that funny i don't care who you are. I wonder if we could get CoachT to change his username? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ur right, Thegracechristianacademy doesn't even go to grace, he needs to stop making a ruckus for no reason, about the game. taft wasn't very good, Grace beat em, not much to talk about, they were obviously down however. just didnt seem to care about the game. they played clean though so i thought they were good guys.

I don't think I would want to be Taft this week. Our guys will be pumped to get back on track and we should be over all the sickness by then. We killed them last year 34-6 I believe and we could probably double that score this year. They always have athletes but we have better athletes this year and we need to get our scoring back up. What does everybody think about this game?

Playing a patsy always makes someone feel better.

ur right, Thegracechristianacademy doesn't even go to grace, he needs to stop making a ruckus for no reason, about the game. taft wasn't very good, Grace beat em, not much to talk about, they were obviously down however. just didnt seem to care about the game. they played clean though so i thought they were good guys.

And from seeing how the game went, Grace let up after they got up pretty big. They actually displayed a little class.