The Grace Christian Academy Regroups

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace christain regroups /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Does this mean they have anoughter load of transfers coming in /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Grace christain regroups /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Does this mean they have anoughter load of transfers coming in /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

We do and we will. You can't stop The Grace Christian Academy. We are built Ram tough.

well grace got beat by hampton.... thank god..... but now i do hope that they run through and put up 50 on cosby and

cloudland... never thought i would say this but.... go RAMS.....

Don't have a dog in the fight, but reading posts for a while and can see the pot calling the kettle black. All the reasons stated for hating cloudland. Your no different than those on the sidlines.

well grace got beat by hampton.... thank god..... but now i do hope that they run through and put up 50 on cosby and

cloudland... never thought i would say this but.... go RAMS.....

Your immaturity reeks. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Dont u mean bought instead of built . Just wondering , I thought u may have messed up in spelling. If u guys can get sum more transfers u might make 2nd round playoffs. Stranger things have happened !

Stop feeding this troll. Whatever you think of Grace , they don't deserve the attention and animosity generated by this idiot. I never gave Grace enough thought to either like them or dislike them but I don't think it right to have the entire school and their members tainted by the rantings of a lone moron.

The new troll. Don't even try it.

I want an alter for basketball season.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you see The Hancock County High School this winter it just might be me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the dogs are top in there region no one even close landers cosby are powder puffs

Your immaturity.............and ignorance reeks! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />