10A- Who will win this district?

SportsfanTN2010

Just seeing if he can take it? Got to keep them on their toes or they'll grow up to be.... well, best leave that one alone. Drag your not gonna be there. I feel pretty good today so I may even go watch the girls! Tell your hubby I will be taking pic's (long lenz) Tell him to say hi and I won't let ANYONE! get hurt tonight. I'm 6"4", 270 so if I have to I can take care of all three ref's!

KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING. (maybe)

youre a very strange person. im pretty sure most of us can grow up just fine without you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre a very strange person. im pretty sure most of us can grow up just fine without you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am sure you will be just fine, it's the others I am worried about. Thank you! strange is better than boring anyday. You guys just don't get my humor.

I am sure you will be just fine, it's the others I am worried about. Thank you! strange is better than boring anyday. You guys just don't get my humor.

I continue to be surprised and impressed by Heritage,is the big lefty a freshman?HC looked good last night and East Rob continues to disappoint.Nashville Christian is improving.Mcewen is the only team to play CA close,what kind of size and how athletic are they?

Sorry I misse you last nite. I just didn't feel good and I had to get ready to go to my grandmothers on Saturday. My son told me he met you, and so did my husband. he gave me your card. I just hated to miss it. Maybe we will met at another game sometime. Thanks for the picture offer, he didn't play last night. We have a very good young team.

Sounds like it was a tough game all the way around.

wp

So, I was just looking at the Tennessean's final scores and I was supposing that CA would have lost to Sycamore, but low and behold I saw the final score of CA-75 and Sycamore-48 at Sycamore. With this said, I was wondering: what does a victory over the second place team in class AA district 6 mean for this program and for it's possibilities of going a long way this post season?

haha i guess not anyways does everybody think the district is going the way they thought it would!

Current standings are pretty close to what I thought they would be. I thought that ER would have a better record than they do. Pretty impressed w/ NC, considering they returned no starters (+) and they have had close games. They will be a force to be reckoned with come next year! JB, Ka-Boom!!!!. CA needs to be careful, fall asleep and your one and done. (Are the twins soph or jr's?) Anyway, anything but a division win for CA would be a major, major dissapointment. So all of the pressure is on them to take division if not regions. How are you feeling about your chances???

Sorry I misse you last nite. I just didn't feel good and I had to get ready to go to my grandmothers on Saturday. My son told me he met you, and so did my husband. he gave me your card. I just hated to miss it. Maybe we will met at another game sometime. Thanks for the picture offer, he didn't play last night. We have a very good young team.

Sounds like it was a tough game all the way around.

wp

Well WP, I hope you are feeling better. Congrat's to you and your husband on raising a very polite well mannered young man. Not an easy feat in today's climate. Maybe we will see you in the playoff's? It was a tough game and I thought both teams played with maturity and conviction. Ref's???? well, lets just say it's class A. I still have some good pic's of your son if you want. Just send me an e-mail to the one I gave to your husband and I will send some back.

B.D.

Well WP, I hope you are feeling better. Congrat's to you and your husband on raising a very polite well mannered young man. Not an easy feat in today's climate. Maybe we will see you in the playoff's? It was a tough game and I thought both teams played with maturity and conviction. Ref's???? well, lets just say it's class A. I still have some good pic's of your son if you want. Just send me an e-mail to the one I gave to your husband and I will send some back.

B.D.

Thank you. We have tried really hard to raise them right. You surprised him, and threw him a curve. He didn't know I had told you I would be there. He just laughed. He is getting ready for baseball. I know we play you all in baseball, well, we did last year. Does your son play baseball too? That is really his game. That and hunting. I will have to get the card I put it in my truck. I will email you later, thanks for taking the pics. I scrapbook, so I want all the pics I can get. I take pics at most of the games for others too. I also do scrapbooks for other people. They send me the pics and I put the books together. It is pretty cool.

talk to you later.

wp

Current standings are pretty close to what I thought they would be. I thought that ER would have a better record than they do. Pretty impressed w/ NC, considering they returned no starters (+) and they have had close games. They will be a force to be reckoned with come next year! JB, Ka-Boom!!!!. CA needs to be careful, fall asleep and your one and done. (Are the twins soph or jr's?) Anyway, anything but a division win for CA would be a major, major dissapointment. So all of the pressure is on them to take division if not regions. How are you feeling about your chances???

When I read that, I decided to go look at NC's schedule and they really have had a lot of close games.

at Columbia Academy L 44-47

at White House-Heritage L 33-38.

at Community L 48-51.

vs McEwen L 40-43.

at East Robertson L 50-51.

vs White House-Heritage L 45-49.

That is 6 games overall by 19 points and 4 district games by a combined 13 points.

I wonder how this team will perform in the post-season and next year?