Dickson County @ Independence

donathan5507

DC will have a chip on their shoulders after Indy had their way with them last year. That win helped the confidence of a then struggling Indy team. A win this year over DC would make it 3 in a row and help this year's team's confidence going into tough games against Ravenwood and Brentwood. DC will no doubt run the wishbone, but I don't think they have the studs as in the past. Could be a high scoring game but I think Indy makes it 3 in a row with a 14 point win. Go Eagles!

DC isn't running the wishbone. They're more a traditional stack I team, than a wishbone team anyways.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should stop responding to this poster. I was rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I typed this because that is what I do every time I read one of your posts. Let's quit wasting our time on hsfbfan1.

Well he does have a point Indy nation is usually on here alot, not so much this season.

"If one would like to know how they "hijack" a thread, they will just read your posts on pretty much every thread. We know your opinions on the QB situation and we still do not care. If you want the INDY threads to get back to where they were, try starting a conversation about the rest of the team..."

I don't think what he says on here will effect of or should I say lack there of the Independence supporters. It seems it goes down every year. The Indy fan base needs to step it up especially for the young men out there giving it there all on Friday nights.

"If one would like to know how they "hijack" a thread, they will just read your posts on pretty much every thread. We know your opinions on the QB situation and we still do not care. If you want the INDY threads to get back to where they were, try starting a conversation about the rest of the team..."

I don't think what he says on here will effect of or should I say lack there of the Independence supporters. It seems it goes down every year. The Indy fan base needs to step it up especially for the young men out there giving it there all on Friday nights.

So very true. Sad though, isn't it?

I agree that whatever he say as you put it won't affect the supporters, but you make it sound like it has been going down for years. There has been a drop in the noise level at games this year, but the stands are full. The fans do need to support this year's team and not be labeled as fair weather fans. Step it up this week and cheer the team on. They are working hard to win.

I agree that whatever he say as you put it won't affect the supporters, but you make it sound like it has been going down for years. There has been a drop in the noise level at games this year, but the stands are full. The fans do need to support this year's team and not be labeled as fair weather fans. Step it up this week and cheer the team on. They are working hard to win.

we will be there on friday night.. even the players know last fridays game was so ugly you couldnt stay into the game even if you wanted to.. there is no way we could have stayed in that game friday night.. i dont see where ur getting this fairwether stuff either.. thirty people went down to lincoln county when our record was 1-3 not to bad for an hour and a half drive.. we will be there ready to yell on friday and when we win this game and get on our roll just like last year our fans will be as equal to if not better against ravenwood in two weeks...and we all no how hard they work every week dont worry bout the fans i got them under control.. indy takes this one 35-14...thank you and have a nice day

we will be there on friday night.. even the players know last fridays game was so ugly you couldnt stay into the game even if you wanted to.. there is no way we could have stayed in that game friday night.. i dont see where ur getting this fairwether stuff either.. thirty people went down to lincoln county when our record was 1-3 not to bad for an hour and a half drive.. we will be there ready to yell on friday and when we win this game and get on our roll just like last year our fans will be as equal to if not better against ravenwood in two weeks...and we all no how hard they work every week dont worry bout the fans i got them under control.. indy takes this one 35-14...thank you and have a nice day

hear hear. Indy nation will prove its worth when the ravenwood game comes around.