Dickson County @ Independence

donathan5507

Indy must win three of its next four games to have a chance at a playoff berth, while Dickson is winless. However, Dickson gave Centennial all it could handle a week ago.

Over the last two seasons, Indy's offense has ravaged DCHS. However, most of the players from the past two seasons are gone and it's time for new kids to step up. Will Indy earn a big region win on Friday night, or will Dickson get in the W column for the first time this season?

Discuss.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be close but doesn't have to be. While Dickson is winless, they are a better team than what their record indicates. If Indy's defense can have another solid performance then I see them winning by a couple of Tds (with the assumption their offense is putting up points). My pick is:

IHS 28

DCHS 21

Indy must win three of its next four games to have a chance at a playoff berth, while Dickson is winless. However, Dickson gave Centennial all it could handle a week ago.

Over the last two seasons, Indy's offense has ravaged DCHS. However, most of the players from the past two seasons are gone and it's time for new kids to step up. Will Indy earn a big region win on Friday night, or will Dickson get in the W column for the first time this season?

Discuss.

DC will have a chip on their shoulders after Indy had their way with them last year. That win helped the confidence of a then struggling Indy team. A win this year over DC would make it 3 in a row and help this year's team's confidence going into tough games against Ravenwood and Brentwood. DC will no doubt run the wishbone, but I don't think they have the studs as in the past. Could be a high scoring game but I think Indy makes it 3 in a row with a 14 point win. Go Eagles!

Come for Centennial I think if Dickson Co. can play like they did against us they should have no problem beating Indy and getting a W this Friday.

DCCHS: 37

IHS: 28

Well it will not be an easy game and as I have been saying all season long if the INDY defense makes some key stops and shows up Indy should take this one by 16 pts.......

This game will be close but doesn't have to be. While Dickson is winless, they are a better team than what their record indicates. If Indy's defense can have another solid performance then I see them winning by a couple of Tds (with the assumption their offense is putting up points). My pick is:

IHS 28

DCHS 21

It's only two days to go and there's very little talk about this game? Not even 'smack'. What's up with that? Has the 'nation' disbanded or just too wrapped up in other things to be bothered (like the homecoming game)? What are the thoughts on this game. I think they should win and perhaps even win big depending on the game plan. That is, if the game plan uses more than one player to score and garner the stats ( I know, I know, TN, I just can't seem to let it go, but it's a valid observation nonetheless). Join in, wail, rail, whatever!

I did not see the game, but hearing some accounts from people that were there say that D.C. might be starting to turn a corner. They seem to be improving every week and that big backfield is starting to make some plays, and last week they exposed some of our holes on defense. Judging from the defensive problems Indy has had this year, I could see a similar performance this week. It will take a big game from the Indy offense to win this game.

It's only two days to go and there's very little talk about this game? Not even 'smack'. What's up with that? Has the 'nation' disbanded or just too wrapped up in other things to be bothered (like the homecoming game)? What are the thoughts on this game. I think they should win and perhaps even win big depending on the game plan. That is, if the game plan uses more than one player to score and garner the stats ( I know, I know, TN, I just can't seem to let it go, but it's a valid observation nonetheless). Join in, wail, rail, whatever!

Everyone should stop responding to this poster. I was rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I typed this because that is what I do every time I read one of your posts. Let's quit wasting our time on hsfbfan1.

Everyone should stop responding to this poster. I was rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I typed this because that is what I do every time I read one of your posts. Let's quit wasting our time on hsfbfan1.

What a concept! Please, follow your own sage council. Lord knows your time is much to valuable to be wasted rolling your eyes and shaking your head. Move on then, please. Don't read-trace!