Top Posters In This Topic

So???

Where are you at Independence???

i heard alot of talk about you guys getting good

after we whipped your butt...

now i beleive your on the outside looking in on the teams

that are going to be making the playoffs while you sit in LAST place

in the Region!!! Come on now Independence your making Franklin look bad

because you pulled out a fluke win last year... how about you step it up a little

to not drag the name of Williamson County schools through the mud

rebekwoman -- go to your room and clean it up - my gosh you are so immature- wow look at franklin we are hig hand mighty - why worry bout INDY worry about how BRENTWOOD stomped you on your own turf- yeah keep talkin rebelwoman put ur lil skirt on grab ur pompom and cheer go FHS RAH RAH RAH........

how long has franklin b een playing football ? how many state titles ? how many trips to state ? hhmmm INDY 5 years one trip to state -

yeah i know man kinda like ravenwood right? thats what happens when you have a very good grad class which does not give much playing time to the younger ones. i know its about to late but these guys will figure it out

i swear i think coacht needs to put an age limit and a football IQ test on here- explain to me why you play younger ones ?? yeah INDY did have a great class last year but why play younger ones when you put best kids on the field

So???

Where are you at Independence???

i heard alot of talk about you guys getting good

after we whipped your butt...

now i beleive your on the outside looking in on the teams

that are going to be making the playoffs while you sit in LAST place

in the Region!!! Come on now Independence your making Franklin look bad

because you pulled out a fluke win last year... how about you step it up a little

to not drag the name of Williamson County schools through the mud

Wow, if your going to keep making posts like this can you disassociate yourself with Franklin?

Wow, if your going to keep making posts like this can you disassociate yourself with Franklin?

thank you retired rebel64 -

I am an INDY supporter ( although no kids or association to school just live nearby ) I have always cheered for a region team versus a non confrernece foe and more importantly rooted for all region teams come playoff time, but thier are a few of the rebel faithful ( i suspect they still have curfews and ask mom and dad to borrow the family car ) that have been talkin so much B.S that I will tell you come playoff time whomever FHS was playing I would have been pulling for a Gallatin or Hendersonville but since i see you on here go rebs