Community @ White House Heritage

MDbuckeyeMD

I'm not going to give a score this week. Last week I felt that Community would have been ready but was I proven wrong. I just hope the players start caring or the next few weeks are going to real tough. This team had so much promise at the beginning. They have talent but seem not want to work at it or just do not care. Good luck and have a safe trip up there. Not many Community fans will make the trip its Parent-Teacher conf. here.

At the beginning of the season I felt like this game could be on Thursday night High school football TV because White House-Hertiage was rank and Community looked like they had turn the corner. But that was a big dream HUH!!

I'm not going to give a score this week. Last week I felt that Community would have been ready but was I proven wrong. I just hope the players start caring or the next few weeks are going to real tough. This team had so much promise at the beginning. They have talent but seem not want to work at it or just do not care. Good luck and have a safe trip up there. Not many Community fans will make the trip its Parent-Teacher conf. here.

At the beginning of the season I felt like this game could be on Thursday night High school football TV because White House-Hertiage was rank and Community looked like they had turn the corner. But that was a big dream HUH!!

Hey, SideTrain, I just checked the Tennessean and noticed that Community only had 19 yards rushing and Cowell didn't carry the ball according to their stats. Was he injured or something? I can't believe Community only had 19 yards and Stallings had 20 yards by himself while the rest of the team had a -1 total. Are these stats correct?

Hey, SideTrain, I just checked the Tennessean and noticed that Community only had 19 yards rushing and Cowell didn't carry the ball according to their stats. Was he injured or something? I can't believe Community only had 19 yards and Stallings had 20 yards by himself while the rest of the team had a -1 total. Are these stats correct?

Them stats are wrong. 24 had over 100 yards last night. He's pretty solid. we got em down in 1 half and they were done though. Pats are back! gonna get yer boys this year 2!