Dixon @ Indy

hsfbfan1

It's only two days to go and there's no talk about this game? Not even 'smack'. What's up with that? Has the 'nation' disbanded or just too wrapped up in other things to be bothered (like the homecoming game)? What are the thoughts on this game. I think they should win and perhaps even win big depending on the game plan. That is, if the game plan uses more than one player to score and garner the stats ( I know, I know, TN, I just can't seem to let it go, but it's a valid observation nonetheless). Join in, wail, rail, whatever!

It's only two days to go and there's no talk about this game? Not even 'smack'. What's up with that? Has the 'nation' disbanded or just too wrapped up in other things to be bothered (like the homecoming game)? What are the thoughts on this game. I think they should win and perhaps even win big depending on the game plan. That is, if the game plan uses more than one player to score and garner the stats ( I know, I know, TN, I just can't seem to let it go, but it's a valid observation nonetheless). Join in, wail, rail, whatever!

Have you ever considered that the reason nobody is talking on the Indy threads any more is that you "hijack" every thread to discuss your "conspiracy" theory regarding the QB and the stats? Perhaps, if you would try letting this go, the Indy threads may be worth visiting again. Go ahead, give it a try!

Have you ever considered that the reason nobody is talking on the Indy threads any more is that you "hijack" every thread to discuss your "conspiracy" theory regarding the QB and the stats? Perhaps, if you would try letting this go, the Indy threads may be worth visiting again. Go ahead, give it a try!

How does one hijack a thread? This is all new to me. What conspiracy theory are you referring to? I certainly don't think anyone is conspiring to do anything except silence opinions. That is very obvious.

How does one hijack a thread? This is all new to me. What conspiracy theory are you referring to? I certainly don't think anyone is conspiring to do anything except silence opinions. That is very obvious.

If one would like to know how they "hijack" a thread, they will just read your posts on pretty much every thread. We know your opinions on the QB situation and we still do not care. If you want the INDY threads to get back to where they were, try starting a conversation about the rest of the team...

But as for this week, if INDY can get their game together early and have a good defense like they showed in lincoln County they have a legit shot at going above .500.

INDY=31

DC=17

If one would like to know how they "hijack" a thread, they will just read your posts on pretty much every thread. We know your opinions on the QB situation and we still do not care. If you want the INDY threads to get back to where they were, try starting a conversation about the rest of the team...

But as for this week, if INDY can get their game together early and have a good defense like they showed in lincoln County they have a legit shot at going above .500.

INDY=31

DC=17

I believe discussing a game plan encompasses the rest of the team (unless it's accepted that this is a one man team, that is). Play calling, etc. should be directed to maximize the use of all talent available. That's my opinion. Very simple. Does that include the QB. Of course. But there are other areas that need to be addressed as well. I have also mentioned them(running backs, wide receivers, special teams)and the players I feel are not being used there who could contribute, but because I have dared to challenge the CW about the QB, I have been labled an outcast, or whatever the latest classification may be and not a true supporter of the Indy Nation.

Nothing could be farther from the truth! I simply want this team to have the best shot at winning games, not individual stats.