District 9A

bigdawg1996

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here goes.........I am looking for Forrest to repeat as District Champ even though we have a new coach and 4 of the 5 starters have graduated. We will be strong again this year I believe. Now that said, I am sure that Middle Tenn Christiam and Unionville and Cascade and Van Buren and Eagleville and Boyd are all getting primed and ready but I believe they will finish in the order I have listed. Forrest's first game of the year is against arguably the best A team in the State in Clarkrange......so should be a good indicator of how prepared we are! Good luck to all and can't wait........GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Well here goes.........I am looking for Forrest to repeat as District Champ even though we have a new coach and 4 of the 5 starters have graduated. We will be strong again this year I believe. Now that said, I am sure that Middle Tenn Christiam and Unionville and Cascade and Van Buren and Eagleville and Boyd are all getting primed and ready but I believe they will finish in the order I have listed. Forrest's first game of the year is against arguably the best A team in the State in Clarkrange......so should be a good indicator of how prepared we are! Good luck to all and can't wait........GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Seems like Forrest had good depth last year. They will be the team everyone is shooting for.

What is the date on this game and is it at C'range or Chapel Hill?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MTCS

Forrest

Eagleville

Cascade

Community

VB

Boyd

Didn't MTCS lose a few of their very strong players to graduation last year? I know they have a couple of good players left but I do not believe they can overcome Forrest and their depth.

And where have they finished in the past?

If I remember correctly, they beat both Cascade and Eagleville last year, and had key injuries to two starters toward the end of the season. Those two are both back with 2 experienced subs who played most of the second half of the year. Just looks to me that they should not be overlooked.

They went to the region and only lost to the number one seed by 3 points.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not counting them out because the Viqueens are well-coached and are talented but they don't seem to play well together. The other district is one of the worst in the state with the 4th seed from 9-A being as good or better than their best team. Anyone who can make the region has a chance to be in the Sectional. Boyd is the only team which probably can't be in the mix.

• 3 weeks later...

For the first time in a LONG time. I predict the Lady Champs to take the district. Play day this weekend may tell alot.

What makes me say this, hungry seniors a new junior and a good coach.

Cascade

MTCS

Forrest

Eagleville

Community

VB

Boyd

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

what do you think.