Polk County vs Mcminn Central

loyalcharger

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest game of the year for both teams. Lets talk football

Still waiting to see what adjustments central makes for Tellico, and what they do mentally. This could be the biggest game of the year for both teams especially in light of last year. Wish I could be there to see this one in person. It will be a dog fight with some HUGE hits. I think Chargers win a tough one.

Biggest game of the year for both teams. Lets talk football

Yes it will be a big game IF the next two games are won. I think Central better worry about Tellico and Grundy and Polk better worry about Meigs and Sequoyah if this game is going to be a "Big Game".

We all know what looking ahead gets you...

Enjoy these next two weeks and then we can talk a little trash. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes it will be a big game IF the next two games are won. I think Central better worry about Tellico and Grundy and Polk better worry about Meigs and Sequoyah if this game is going to be a "Big Game".

We all know what looking ahead gets you...

Enjoy these next two weeks and then we can talk a little trash. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

True, but this is one of the funnest rivalrys that has heated up in the last 3 to 4 years. Meigs and MC used to be the big one. Even though I have picked Seq. to upset Polk, I think that MC has the better chance of coming off these two games unblemished. Meigs and Seq. are going to be tough games for Polk.

I like the way the Polk boys carry their school spirit from season to season with so much passion, but if MC will bring it like they can, it will be hard for Polk to beat them.

True, but this is one of the funnest rivalrys that has heated up in the last 3 to 4 years. Meigs and MC used to be the big one. Even though I have picked Seq. to upset Polk, I think that MC has the better chance of coming off these two games unblemished. Meigs and Seq. are going to be tough games for Polk.

I like the way the Polk boys carry their school spirit from season to season with so much passion, but if MC will bring it like they can, it will be hard for Polk to beat them.

im also picking polk to get upset especially after how they played against meigs (offensively wise)

it'll be a good one, but if the 2 guys from mcminn who where kicked of the team dont return i'll take polk by 10 points. are they back r not. just asking. and by the way give polk some credit they played a heck of a game 2 weeks ago against howard. hard to recover after a game like that regardless whether they won or lost it just takes alot to be up 2 weeks in a row. dont over look them.

it'll be a good one, but if the 2 guys from mcminn who where kicked of the team dont return i'll take polk by 10 points. are they back r not. just asking. and by the way give polk some credit they played a heck of a game 2 weeks ago against howard. hard to recover after a game like that regardless whether they won or lost it just takes alot to be up 2 weeks in a row. dont over look them.

No Jackson and Simpson will not return to the team this year. Heard that both have transfered to Mcminn County High School. Both will try to play basketball for them not sure if they can or not.

No Jackson and Simpson will not return to the team this year. Heard that both have transfered to Mcminn County High School. Both will try to play basketball for them not sure if they can or not.

Not heard about the transfer, but they will not be able to play BBall unless there is a change of address in order to be eligable.

to early for this thread.. both teams should be worried about the most important game.. which is always the next one.. if this thread stays around for then, i will post what i think... my predictions are that the polk-central threads will all be closed when the week comes, due to all the bad talk that is bound to start at any time... but ya never know.. good luck to central this week i would like for both teams to come into this game with a win streak and have all players healthy..