Looking for Dirt on Bear Cat Brown

DonCChatt

Well I don't want to gossip but word has it he got all those beads he wears at a certain downtown nightclub with an alternative lifestyle. Apparently at this club they give BCB beads every time he lifts his shirt. From the number of beads I would suspect he has bared his chest many a time.To each his own.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about..... Keep it coming!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't want to gossip but word has it he got all those beads he wears at a certain downtown nightclub with an alternative lifestyle. Apparently at this club they give BCB beads every time he lifts his shirt. From the number of beads I would suspect he has bared his chest many a time.To each his own.

Don C:

If you can dredge up the archived posts from last year on this board, you will find more info on this BCB dirt as this story was posted sometime late last season, during discussion about the chances of wrestlers for the EFT in the tournaments. It may have been Trouble Maker who brought it up, or maybe BCB's BFF, Keefjams. Had something to do with an altercation in the parking lot of the Alan Gold's Club in Nooga sometime back. Bare Cat offered a staunch denial, but the more he protested, the more was said about it, giving the story some legs. If you want dirt on BCB, that might be a "Gold's " mine of a story.

Also, at some point last season, BCB himself revealed in a post that after losing a tough match in the state tournament and being eliminated, with no more matches, he violated curfew and slipped out of the team motel for a rendevouz with a cheerleader for another school. Now, a follow-up on that could produce some very interesting dirt on BCB as one of the other posters at the time shot back the reply: " Was that my wife"?

i heard he had his way with a female gorilla

That is no way to talk about your relatives.

OK Don, I think the wrestling community has proven that what happens in our world stays in our world.

We are not like the sissy kick ball community that gets upset if their team gets the snot beat out of them, and then cries cause the other team ran up the score.

We have fans that are yelling " kill him, Cory" and "crank it Daniel".and those are the mommies

So take your tiny little a@@ and go play nice with the kick ball people, for I fear, WE, might unite and tear you a new one.

By the way, their is only 1 incident that could get me in trouble and that happened 20 years and 9 months ago. You see I had just moved in my neighborhood and Raider76 suggested that he and I go out on the town to celebrate our arrival. Well to make a long story short, around 4 in the morning we arrived home and I went straight to bed. When I awoke I noticed a tiny, and I mean very,very small pair of shoes and a small pair of gloves on the floor and realized that I was not in my bed and the romance that I had had was not with sexylongandlean ( sorry honey). The eggs bacon pancakes coffee juice and strawberries,while being fanned in bed was wonderful but the incident was never spoken about until today.

On another note I would like to wish Daniel Waddell a belated Happy Birthday, he turned 20, a couple of days ago.

So you see Don, nothing on me.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go lady Irish kick ball team

OK Don, I think the wrestling community has proven that what happens in our world stays in our world.

We are not like the sissy kick ball community that gets upset if their team gets the snot beat out of them, and then cries cause the other team ran up the score.

We have fans that are yelling " kill him, Cory" and "crank it Daniel".and those are the mommies

So take your tiny little a@@ and go play nice with the kick ball people, for I fear, WE, might unite and tear you a new one.

By the way, their is only 1 incident that could get me in trouble and that happened 20 years and 9 months ago. You see I had just moved in my neighborhood and Raider76 suggested that he and I go out on the town to celebrate our arrival. Well to make a long story short, around 4 in the morning we arrived home and I went straight to bed. When I awoke I noticed a tiny, I mean very small pair of shoes and a small pair of gloves on the floor and realized that I was not in my bed and the romance that I had had was not with sexylongandlean ( sorry honey). The eggs bacon pancakes coffee juice and strawberries in bed was wonderful but the incident was never spoken about until today.

On another note I would like to wish Daniel Waddell a belated Happy Birthday, he turned 20, 3 months ago.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I just need to find the right enticements to get the good stuff. Maybe if I add an RC Cola to the Moon Pie offer, it will do the trick....

By the way, their is only 1 incident that could get me in trouble and that happened 20 years and 9 months ago. You see I had just moved in my neighborhood and Raider76 suggested that he and I go out on the town to celebrate our arrival. Well to make a long story short, around 4 in the morning we arrived home and I went straight to bed. When I awoke I noticed a tiny, and I mean very,very small pair of shoes and a small pair of gloves on the floor and realized that I was not in my bed and the romance that I had had was not with sexylongandlean ( sorry honey). The eggs bacon pancakes coffee juice and strawberries,while being fanned in bed was wonderful but the incident was never spoken about until today.

On another note I would like to wish Daniel Waddell a belated Happy Birthday, he turned 20, 3 months ago.

Bcb is offering up alittle tidbit in hopes of suppressing any further info on himself, I can assure all their is much much more. And him noticing a "tiny" something might not be a pair of shoes.

David Held could tell a lot of stories...

Chattcity:

David Held's son is playing football at Sewanee ( where David played as well). Saw him up there earlier this season. Hope to see him on Nov. 15 when Rhodes invades the mountain. I will see if I can pry some BCB stories out of him. Between Yogi Anderson, who should be there as well, and David, we should be able to find out some dirt on BCB beyond the Alan Gold's story.