Sunbright Coach?

OleTiger

FlyingHigh,

I guess you don't like the program at Oakdale either with Fred and Heath.

You need to grow up this domination of conversation surrounding Wartburg and their coach is getting tired. Jason is a fine coach and has proven himself at every level from middle school to high school. This year the Wartburg team will be rebuilding and if they make it to the regional tourney that would be a good year in my opinion.

As for sunbright, I don't think they will be beating Wartburg in years to come. They will be lucky to finish ahead of anyone.

I also think your talk about Daddy is pretty petty and small of you as a person. I have been openly critical of the Wartburg team in the past but come on this topic is now going on 3 years old! Move on!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is actually a Sunbright thread and not a Wartburg coaching thread, I would like to get back to the topic at hand. Sunbright falls in their HOF game by more than 20! Should this be reason for concern? I personally did not see the game so can't comment on what actually happened. I would like to hear from some of those who did see the game.

Since this is actually a Sunbright thread and not a Wartburg coaching thread, I would like to get back to the topic at hand. Sunbright falls in their HOF game by more than 20! Should this be reason for concern? I personally did not see the game so can't comment on what actually happened. I would like to hear from some of those who did see the game.

No. Harriman is tops of district 3 IMO. HHS will beat a few teams by 20 this year.

I was at the game. It was a really close game untill about half way through the forth quarter. They swaped the lead a few times. I was very impressed by Sunbright girls. The Harriman team was a veteran team they started 5 seniors Sunbright started 3 juniors and 2 freshman and breaking in a new coach. With there speed I think they will give some teams some trouble his year.

I was at the game. It was a really close game untill about half way through the forth quarter. They swaped the lead a few times. I was very impressed by Sunbright girls. The Harriman team was a veteran team they started 5 seniors Sunbright started 3 juniors and 2 freshman and breaking in a new coach. With there speed I think they will give some teams some trouble his year.

Ok, so they did keep it close for awhile? That might be a good sign, if they can learn to stay strong for 4 quarters they could possibly get things going. What did you take from the new coach? What philophies is she now teaching? What offense, defense, press, etc.? I had been hearing that maybe there was still alot of what Davis ran being used, especially on offense. By yhe way, is last years assistant still with the team?

Bottom line, is 10 wins possible, and a win or two in the district? What is your opinion, or is it still too early for you to come to that conclusion?