Sunbright Coach?

OleTiger

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right they haven't played anybody yet. They have been PRACTICING very well together. The biggest thing is they are having a good time playing this year.That is what high school sports is all about.

[/quote

Hey Volfootball I guess Sunbright is still having fun!!!!! "That is what high school is all about"

You are right they haven't played anybody yet. They have been PRACTICING very well together. The biggest thing is they are having a good time playing this year.That is what high school sports is all about.

[/quote

Hey Volfootball I guess Sunbright is still having fun!!!!! "That is what high school is all about"

I always try to have a good attitude about things but if you want to call me out here goes. The girls would probably be doing better if they would have been taught the fundamentals of basketball last year and not just how to read a play book and run plays. These coaches are doing a good job but they just have alot of "make up" work to do. Best of luck to the lady tigers!!!!

I always try to have a good attitude about things but if you want to call me out here goes. The girls would probably be doing better if they would have been taught the fundamentals of basketball last year and not just how to read a play book and run plays. These coaches are doing a good job but they just have alot of "make up" work to do. Best of luck to the lady tigers!!!!

I have only got to see one game Sunbright play and that was against Wartburg... I don't think Fundamentals is the problem.........I will agree they had over 25 turnovers however both teams had that many......what happen at Oneida a team that had only 2 wins also............keep up the good attitude........

It will take a couple of years to fix things up there. I think if people give them time they will see some improvement. I didn't realize they had gone so long without a district win. Big uphill climb for the Tigers. Just keep supporting and stay after it. Those freshmen look pretty good.

I think that the problem with the turnovers with Wartburg was where they were happening....right next to the wartburg basket....led to easy points.

It will take a couple of years to fix things up there. I think if people give them time they will see some improvement. I didn't realize they had gone so long without a district win. Big uphill climb for the Tigers. Just keep supporting and stay after it. Those freshmen look pretty good.

I think that the problem with the turnovers with Wartburg was where they were happening....right next to the wartburg basket....led to easy points.

You are right it will take some time to fix things in sunbright. I beleive that this staff can get it done.

It always amazes me how people with very little "real" knowledge of the game of basketball always go to the issue of fundamentals. Why is this? I will tell you why. Because when you have very little real knowledge of the game the only thing you notice are the fundamentals. While fundamentals are important there is alot more to the game than teaching fundamentals, especially at the high school level.

It always amazes me how people with very little "real" knowledge of the game of basketball always go to the issue of fundamentals. Why is this? I will tell you why. Because when you have very little real knowledge of the game the only thing you notice are the fundamentals. While fundamentals are important there is alot more to the game than teaching fundamentals, especially at the high school level.

I will agree with you i am not the smartist person there is on the game of basketball, but i know enough that when i see a team make some of the mistakes that i have seen sunbright make. It is bad FUDAMENTALS! Here is the definition of Fundamentals-basic or essential. Did anyone see sunbright make any basic mistakes when they played wartburg or any other games they have played this year? By the way the kids have to know the fundamentals before you can teach them anything else.