Henry County Vs Munford

BigRedForLife

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations from the YANKER on your huge victory over Brighton...it was even larger than I expected!!! You should have little trouble with Munford...but do not let them slip up on you. My predictions last week were not up to par...too much YANKER heart involved...not enough brilliant YANKER brain!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was asked to post this, The bus going to Munford is 15 seats short of being paid for. If thsoe seats are not sold before tomorrow afternoon, the bus will be canceled. for those that do not want to drive it is a good opportunity to just relax and let someone else drive for you. Again seats are $25 and they can be paid for at Abbots print shop.

Haven't been on so far this week. Been busy. Some of us have some work to do every once in awhile /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All I can say about this game is another Region laugher /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Over at the kickoff

HC 54

Munford 8

Then why won't you be there? We should never give up supporting "Big Red"!!!!!!!

two hour trip for starters and to watch half a game or maybe even one quarter of a game.

Sorry, but it is the truth. We will listen on the radio this week. Doesn't mean we are not Big Red Faithful, but these blowouts get boring at $3.30 gas prices.

Gotta save our money for Murfreesboro /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />