FCS @ Gordonsville

commanderfan

Tigers by 2 TDs

By looking at your code name I assume you either wore 73 and played the line or you graduated in 73??? That being said brings a thought to me? Did you get hit pretty hard and get a concussion while playing to give you nightmares in thinking Gordonsville wins by 2 TD's OR has it just been 35 yrs ago and you are getting too old to say what you mean?

Just kidding........BUT the Tigers lose this one by at least 7.....

And yes we both have teams coming up from middle school that will help put this week in every year a HUGE one and I hope one of us wins this district every year and leaves TC looking at our rear ends!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks from Gordonsville...

If I'm not mistaken, many years ago Carthage was strictly North of the river, South Carthage was between the river and I-40, and Gordonsville was South of the interstate. Is this still the case, or does Gordonsville go North of 40 now?

Just call my good buddy Mark Medley....he will give you directions on how to get there!!!!!

Better hope Medley rubs off some on your new coach!

friendship is definitely not underestimating the tigers thats for sure mcneal has them out practicing twice a day. and the whole thing about the girl kicker is that mcneal asked her to kick last year but she didnt and this year is her senior year and she wants it to be memorable and plus she is a very good kicker we have 2 sophomores that kick and they are pretty good but camille can straight up boot the ball i really dont expect her to come out and kick in a big game. it will be a good game and we all know the tigers will put up a fight but the commanders are playin for blood this year after losing to them last year /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> im lookin forward to the drive to carthage ill see ya friday night?  /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey mighty mouth why don't you tell everything you know. Why don't you tell them the game plan and all the substitutions and the formations.

Oh I forgot you probably would but the only thing you totted on the field was a flag

And yes we both have teams coming up from middle school that will help put this week in every year a HUGE one and I hope one of us wins this district every year and leaves TC looking at our rear ends!

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I don't see that happening anytime in the near future, and our Jr. High only won one game this year!

Seriously though. This game could be closer than some may think. Gordonsville is still fighting for a playoff spot, and this win would go along way in accomplishing that goal. Friendship's players, like it or not, may be looking to next weeks showdown. Could make for a very interesting contest. Good luck to both teams, and I hope the game is injury free.

Go Tigers /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> ..... did I just say that?

I think the passing game will be the deciding factor. G'ville must be able to defend the pass. On offense, G'ville will have to throw it to keep FC honest.

On a side note, Did anyone see a Jr. High Football team bigger than Waterotwn this year?

Hey mighty mouth why don't you tell everything you know. Why don't you tell them the game plan and all the substitutions and the formations.

Oh I forgot you probably would but the only thing you totted on the field was a flag

how is that giving away the game plan? honestly that told nothing about what they are going to do in the game i love how i get more crap from friendship fans than i do from the other team and so what if i run out with a flag im a baseball player not a football player now back to the game i know friendship will be coming to play some tough football it will be a good game

how is that giving away the game plan? honestly that told nothing about what they are going to do in the game i love how i get more crap from friendship fans than i do from the other team and so what if i run out with a flag im a baseball player not a football player now back to the game i know friendship will be coming to play some tough football it will be a good game

You just keep runnin with that flag! It is great, and cosmiccommander hasn't had much of anything worthwhile to say. I read the post you wrote and it must have had some coded message in it?!?!?! Even if so, it isn't like they haven't seen tape. Cosmiccommnder.......leave cummins alone.......he is probably our most loyal fan!

By looking at your code name I assume you either wore 73 and played the line or you graduated in 73??? That being said brings a thought to me? Did you get hit pretty hard and get a concussion while playing to give you nightmares in thinking Gordonsville wins by 2 TD's OR has it just been 35 yrs ago and you are getting too old to say what you mean?

Just kidding........BUT the Tigers lose this one by at least 7.....

Dlinefury73 is a Watertown fan, so I hope you don't think he is associated with Gville.

If we could get the players to bickering like this, we'll be in good shape. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dlinefury73 is a Watertown fan, so I hope you don't think he is associated with Gville.

If we could get the players to bickering like this, we'll be in good shape. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sorry Croz.......that tells you I haven't been on here long at all........I was just kidding anyway but so he's a Watertown fan???? A Mayor Jennings booster club member???

Watertown better just worry bout RBS this week and trying to get one of the final two spots......I assume Monterey, Gordonsville, and them are trying to get the 3 & 4 seeds.......

What was that principal's name @ H2O that goes to all those UT games with the Mighty Mayor? Was it Martin? That's the guy that hates private schools.......