Jo Byrns @ White House-Heritage

MOTO24

It's FINALLY here! The Devils have been looking forward to this rematch. Despite WHH's record I expect them to play their best game of the season against JB. I'd look for a high intensity match up with the Devils coming out on top. I'd like to see JB perform like they did against NCS. Let the trash talking begin; I'm sure KOTP will be in full swing this week.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got into really keeping up with region this year as last year was a rough one to get interested in for the MTC Cougars. I went to last years schedule and saw WHH won this game last year. Wow!!...What happened there??

JB was flat nearly the entire game, got up by a couple of TD's and put it on cruise control way too early. To me it looked like JB thought they were gonna win just because they were on the field...and maybe looking over WHH and on to the Cascade game. JB had no killer instinct and couldn't feel the momentum swing in the Pattys favor.

WHH also brought a heckuva crowd with them. The Devil Nation BETTER show up friday...I don't care if gas is $12 a gallon.

JB was flat nearly the entire game, got up by a couple of TD's and put it on cruise control way too early. To me it looked like JB thought they were gonna win just because they were on the field...and maybe looking over WHH and on to the Cascade game. JB had no killer instinct and couldn't feel the momentum swing in the Pattys favor.

WHH also brought a heckuva crowd with them. The Devil Nation BETTER show up friday...I don't care if gas is $12 a gallon.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> i would not miss this if gas was $ 40 a gallon i will wait until the smack start's to comment /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> i would not miss this if gas was $ 40 a gallon i will wait until the smack start's to comment /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

how many gallons would you like for me to bring you at that price.................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I Kinda Like Them Lil Boy's In Them Nicker Britches. Ya'll Look Real Purty In The Patriot Pants. Ya Hear Me Boys. I Kinda Like The King Of Them Lil Boys. He's Kinda Fiesty. WOOOoooeeee! Cmon Back Kingy...

The KING is ALWAYS here babe!! Them red develettes that U adopted or in for some serious pain come Friday night. The Pat's gonna play tha role of spoiler for the girls from JB for the 2nd year in a row. I really think this game will get ugly!! JB's run as region champ ends after we give em a wakeup call Friday. Final score.........

Patriots 28

Devilettes 6