Riverside @ Adamsville

footballfan913

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team that scres the most points.

I think it is time to throw the kitchen sinkat some folks and see who gets wet. Panthers welcome to Adamsville I hope we can give you a game (we can't if we do not play better than the last 2 weeks).

I think the troops will rally this week and we will see a different Cardinal team. That being said riverside ad Adamsville have had some pretty good games through the years.

Adamsville 17

Riverside 14

because of home field.

Both teams should come to play friday, Riverside is playing well but will have to travel. I believe this game will be closer than folks think. I pick Riverside 14-10

No one from either side has said it wouldn't be close! I look for the same type of game this year as always! A good clean hard hitting game!

Adamsville's season has been a big disappointment. The Cardinals and their fans expected to have a much better season with Melton and Sanders in the backfield. The loss last week basically knocked them out of the playoffs.

While AHS has been down this season, they will beat Riverside this week 20-14.

Everybody who has ever been connected in football on any level knows there are seasons of disappointments. This is one for A'ville. There are reasons for this and the coaches have to figure it out. The thing the fans have to do is endure these times and stand behind the coaches and players. Root for the team in good times and bad. GO CARDINALS.......