Lake County vs South Fulton

55 points bigster....We scored 55 on Lake County... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview has lost to Camden,Henry County and USJ....Not many teams around here can win against those teams(Even Milan doesn't play ALL three)...UC also played them when they were full speed..Their QB is out now...

Oh,but you guys played Crittenden County,Ky....

Look,I never said Union City played a monster schedule...

I'll give speller this...The LC "D" must be getting some better,even if it was against Bruceton and West Carroll...They couldn't have tackled me the way they played in Union City....56 rushes for 535 yards..Over 9 1/2 yards per rush...Even though it was those two "woeful" teams those young'uns are in better shape than me and surely had a better shake-n-bake... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You know I haven't been on here much lately. You don't sound the same to me. Are you having some issues?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrbigster, you seriously need to chill out. This is just a ballgame. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were worried about lil ole no count South Fulton.

Seriously what would you need our offensive playbook for? We didn't beat Bruceton and West Carroll as handily as Lake Co. All of our wins have been against cupcakes. We're no stinkin good. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Redmanparent..Maybe yall didn't beat those teams as bad..but I didn't know yall took it easy on them either..I never said South Fulton wasn't any good..I believe in most of my posts I said I am a little skeptical about the strength of the teams they've played outside the district ..But I believe most everyone feels that way..Most Union City people felt that before you played..As for playing against us..My thinking is that maybe you have the line and the defense to play Union City better than us..Not that Union City doesn't have a better team than us..just that I'm wondering if South Fulton has the secondary to guard the Lake co defenders..And they may shut Lake Co down completely..And for all I know..We may not even throw much..The coach may come in with a game plan that says..South Fulton is scouting us to throw the ball and decide to keep it on the ground..But..I never said yall wasn't any good..And I said Yall may even take us to the wood shed..And if South Fulton does beat us..Unless it's just blown calls that a blind man sees..I'll compliment your Devils and wish them well in the playoffs while we stay home!Good luck to yall Friday night ..Win or lose....I'm just hoping for a dry field..Then if we lose..so be !Good luck to you guys!

55 points bigster....We scored 55 on Lake County... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview has lost to Camden,Henry County and USJ....Not many teams around here can win against those teams(Even Milan doesn't play ALL three)...UC also played them when they were full speed..Their QB is out now...

Oh,but you guys played Crittenden County,Ky....

Look,I never said Union City played a monster schedule...

I'll give speller this...The LC "D" must be getting some better,even if it was against Bruceton and West Carroll...They couldn't have tackled me the way they played in Union City....56 rushes for 535 yards..Over 9 1/2 yards per rush...Even though it was those two "woeful" teams those young'uns are in better shape than me and surely had a better shake-n-bake... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now there you go again Gold..You wanted to make a point out of letting everyone know yall's rushing stats..in the earlier posts about the yards your quarterback had..So..I was just letting all the folks know that U.C. isn't as strong as yall want people seem to think..But still..like I said..You're offensive minded..Coach Fulmer could really use you on his staff..But..you Never told all the folks...just how many yards Lake Co passed and rushed for against that vaunted Union City defense!Not only is Butchie and McKenzie hoping for a rematch..I hope Lake Co gets one as well..I'll admit before you even reply..Probably will never happen..but I give Union City credit..They beat everyone so far..but I still have an inkling that MzKenzie has the better team..Just that either yall was better on that particular night(that's all that counts)or maybe several bad calls!

mrbigster, you seriously need to chill out. This is just a ballgame. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were worried about lil ole no count South Fulton.

Seriously what would you need our offensive playbook for? We didn't beat Bruceton and West Carroll as handily as Lake Co. All of our wins have been against cupcakes. We're no stinkin good. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You're right..If South Fulton wins..Lake Co probably stays home..If Lake Co wins..a good possibility South Fulton will stay home..But you're right..just a ball game...But..If Lake Co doens't go to the playoffs ..I'll probably have to shop around and go to the best game.Will probably follow South Fulton,Dyersburg,Dyer Co.,

Milan and McKenzie..Then in about the 3rd round..go with Lewis Co the rest of the way if they're still winning..I'm chillin' out now...Haven't heard much from Devel Dad..Why he thinks South Fulton will win?I like having fun on here..but for real ..Good luck to your team Friday night..If we win..I promise it won't be any I told you so..Or as I've read from U.C...something about laughing...I know yall have improved and hopefully we'll play good against yall.....As far as maybe changing yall's schedule as I've read in some earlier posts..I believe I would keep it the same ..for several reasons..Unless you're going to play a power year in and year out like Milan..You never know what a team will have one year to the next..Fulton City may be the toughest team around next year..Look at Huntington this year..I bet most teams wouldn't have wanted them on their schedule but they're struggling..But..I doubt I would want to play them next year...Another thing your coach may want to consider..If there's a 3 way tie..the best overall record could get you in the playoffs..So..Would you rather be maybe 7-3 overall and tied with two teams that may have played a tougher team but are 6-4 overall and have to stay home..Something to think about..

You're right..If South Fulton wins..Lake Co probably stays home..If Lake Co wins..a good possibility South Fulton will stay home..But you're right..just a ball game...But..If Lake Co doens't go to the playoffs ..I'll probably have to shop around and go to the best game.Will probably follow South Fulton,Dyersburg,Dyer Co.,

Milan and McKenzie..Then in about the 3rd round..go with Lewis Co the rest of the way if they're still winning..I'm chillin' out now...Haven't heard much from Devel Dad..Why he thinks South Fulton will win?I like having fun on here..but for real ..Good luck to your team Friday night..If we win..I promise it won't be any I told you so..Or as I've read from U.C...something about laughing...I know yall have improved and hopefully we'll play good against yall.....As far as maybe changing yall's schedule as I've read in some earlier posts..I believe I would keep it the same ..for several reasons..Unless you're going to play a power year in and year out like Milan..You never know what a team will have one year to the next..Fulton City may be the toughest team around next year..Look at Huntington this year..I bet most teams wouldn't have wanted them on their schedule but they're struggling..But..I doubt I would want to play them next year...Another thing your coach may want to consider..If there's a 3 way tie..the best overall record could get you in the playoffs..So..Would you rather be maybe 7-3 overall and tied with two teams that may have played a tougher team but are 6-4 overall and have to stay home..Something to think about..

bump

bump

Really surprised there hasn't been more South Fulton fans on so far..Mostly Buchie,Duckman,Purple and Gold and myself...The only South Fulton fan I remember being on really is Redparentman and he/she has always supported the Red Devils during the down times,so I'm glad for the turn around ..South Fulton has grown several new posters but for some reason are keeping quiet..Come on South Fulton..this is all in good fun..Show your support on here and especially Friday night!

Ok sorry I've been busy most of the week with little time for coacht...Our secondary is alot better than it was earlier this year and I'm confident we can stop any run Lake Co can muster against us. I am concerned a little about our offense but I've been told the coach has promised to do things different this week. Once the game was out of reach last week the defense did let up and that led to another score for UC. I believe they will not let that happen this week. I am also a little aprehensive about the "back yard ball" LC has played in a few games this year. We must continue to pursue the play on the back side, attack the QB and we did not do that very well last week. One more thing...this is our home coming and SF has not won a home coming game in a few years and they are due a home coming win. Hope we have another fair called game this week.

GO RED DEVILS

Now there you go again Gold..You wanted to make a point out of letting everyone know yall's rushing stats..in the earlier posts about the yards your quarterback had..So..I was just letting all the folks know that U.C. isn't as strong as yall want people seem to think..But still..like I said..You're offensive minded..Coach Fulmer could really use you on his staff..But..you Never told all the folks...just how many yards Lake Co passed and rushed for against that vaunted Union City defense!Not only is Butchie and McKenzie hoping for a rematch..I hope Lake Co gets one as well..I'll admit before you even reply..Probably will never happen..but I give Union City credit..They beat everyone so far..but I still have an inkling that MzKenzie has the better team..Just that either yall was better on that particular night(that's all that counts)or maybe several bad calls!

Go back and look at the post I made about Obion Central on the OC-DC thread..The one where I gave my opinion on how you turn a program around...Defense..That's how you turn a program around...Union City has had an offense the last couple of years..They have been able to put points on the board...The MAJOR difference between this year and the last few is Union City's run defense....They are not allowing teams to gobble up huge chunks of yardage and keep possession of the football...A little shaky in the secondary,but after the Lake County game they have been more bend and not break in that area...Not anywhere where they need to be,but getting there....

I don't share your opinion,of course,as McKenzie having the better team..Not that Friday night they didn't..They didn't come out prepared to play..They didn't play the first half of the game like they had been the state runner-up the year before....The second half they did to an extent,but even with all the opportunities the Tornadoes gave them,they couldn't seal the deal....I know the comebacks that will come from the Rebel faithful but they lost,plain and simple....There is a bunch of football left between now and a possible rematch between these two top teams in the region but I'll be one that will be looking forward to it...By the way I have posted the stats for the entire game for both Union City and Lake County..

I guess by your reasoning you think that Lake County will beat McKenzie because LC had many,many,many more total yards against UC than McKenzie had against UC??

And again instead of trying to portray UC as not so strong,you come off as being happy with the gaudy stats LC had against Union City....IN A LOSS.....I don't get the moral victory twist on the game..I really don't....I'll give you a little heads up though...Had it not been for the mind-numbing turnovers and drops that aren't turnovers but alter drives nonetheless and all the penalties they have committed UC would be unbeaten right now and McKenzie would not have been in the ballgame at the end to have refs make a difference....UC was up 21-6 and driving for a sure score,Speed fumbled in the wide open field heading for a score,a score that would have put UC up 28-6...As Bowling has said all year his team is a "work in progress"..If they can cut out all the mental errors,they will be an extremely hard out from here to the end of the year...I think you have me mixed up with some other posters on here..I haven't once said UC is unbeatable...I have never put them in the state championship game...I have though complained all year long about the turnovers and the penalties...I always associate those things with lack of discipline which drives me up the wall to watch every Friday night.....It's something that will catch up to the Tornadoes in a big game if they don't work very hard to correct....

Really surprised there hasn't been more South Fulton fans on so far..Mostly Buchie,Duckman,Purple and Gold and myself...The only South Fulton fan I remember being on really is Redparentman and he/she has always supported the Red Devils during the down times,so I'm glad for the turn around ..South Fulton has grown several new posters but for some reason are keeping quiet..Come on South Fulton..this is all in good fun..Show your support on here and especially Friday night!

Dont forget about me Bigster, been here on coacht t through the ups and downs with SF. Mostly the downs. Seen in the paper yesterday SF may take it more to the air this coming friday night. Think its good to change up the gameplan this late in the seaon with our run game doing well as of now against most teams? We passed 22 time last week against UC but most part because they just shut our run game down.