Region 5 Vs. Region 6

Orangefanallday

i dont feel like the top of region 6 is as strong as it has been in years past though(nothing against wayne county, but i feel mtp in years past was just better) but from top to bottom id say region 6 is the toughest (especially with moore county only beating zion by 2)

Yeah MTP was better the past few years theyve killed us the past 4 or 5 games before this year...i mean 2 years ago we got into the playoffs at 5-5...also Zion was tied with Collinwood at halftime....Perry Co. was beating MTP in the first half for a little and Moore County beat us...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its understandable to pull for your region but top to bottom reion 5 is

booming like Jo the plummers plumming buisness the last week

Region 5 is a better region this year i will say that....it still looks like the favorites are Cascade and Jo Bryns...McEwen and Forrest seem like they are getting better....

its understandable to pull for your region but top to bottom reion 5 is

booming like Jo the plummers plumming buisness the last week

idk if u can say that two years ago wc was 5-5 and cascade out of region 5 was ranked like 4th in the state and we laid a whoopin on em lol......when was the last time region 5 won 3 outta 4??????

absolutely nothin.....i was just sayin everybody thought region 5 was better that year too.....which dont get me wrong i do think that region 6 is a lil down this year

or maybe region 6 is SO FAR up they look down... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />