Houston Co @ Stewart County

ADONCARLOS

i am 2 and 1 against HC...But Lance's Pizza is right beside the stadium and the Dover Grille as mentioned before is the best in Dover...Right in the middle of town and of course we got Mickey D's and Sonic in down town Dover

Only play three years, or are you a senior this year? If so what #?I believe that "downtown dover" I love that term by the way...Is actually the courthouse parking lot...But anyways I can get sonic and Mc anywhere...Is the little burger place next to west side still opened?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only play three years, or are you a senior this year? If so what #?I believe that "downtown dover" I love that term by the way...Is actually the courthouse parking lot...But anyways I can get sonic and Mc anywhere...Is the little burger place next to west side still opened?

The Dip is still there, but head towards Paris and stop in at Cindy's /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I believe this game will be a bit closer than expected...It wasn't too long ago that the Rebels were the Irish's cupcake game (which I believe that you 155 was part of)... All this talk...but the past 5 years the record has HC3 SC2...the last ten years.... HC 8 SC 2....The past 15(I believe) HC11 SC4.... Being a football fan I seem to never be able to miss this game...If this game does get out of control, I would see it as very unprofessional of Coach Miles and his staff running it up... I remember just a few years ago that HC coach (which I am pretty sure that there was a change this year) taking out starters at half-time, when games could of been 70-0 easily...I am pretty sure one was 34-0 at the half(pretty sure this was Miles' first year), in which the HC coach showed some class in the rivalry and never played a starter in the second half..

Wil; be there friday...anywhere good to eat in Dover?

The best place to eat on Friday will be at the ballgame. Catfish, hushpuppies, slaw and fries plus iced tea all for $6.00. We will be serving from 6 until gametime. All proceeds go to help finish the weight room ( and the new visitors locker room will be in there too.) Come on out and enjoy some good eatin!!!

Long time SC guy here. Rivalry still runs deep. The Rebels are playing smart on both sides of the ball right now, look to see them roll to win #8.

I put the spread line of -27 in favor of Stewart County.

SCHS Rebels - 40

HCHS Fighting Irish - 13

Also, suggestions of places to eat around Dover:

Dover Grille

Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant

And there are plenty of pizza places /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree that the REBS should win this game but remember that this is the REBS biggest rival. T his game you can throw away the wins and losses because the Irish are going to try and play the spoiler role. REBS stay focused and do not over look or take the Irish for granted. Just because we have a winning record they are not going to roll over and give you this game. REBS take this game just like the rest one at a time. So REBS let's come out on defense and hit hard and on the offense strike fast. Hope for an injury free game for both teams.

REBEL PRIDE. Go Black and GOLD.

No i graduated last year...I was #55...i played my freshman year at West Carroll in West Tenn...and yes the Dip is still kickin

I believe this game will be a bit closer than expected...It wasn't too long ago that the Rebels were the Irish's cupcake game (which I believe that you 155 was part of)... All this talk...but the past 5 years the record has HC3 SC2...the last ten years.... HC 8 SC 2....The past 15(I believe) HC11 SC4.... Being a football fan I seem to never be able to miss this game...If this game does get out of control, I would see it as very unprofessional of Coach Miles and his staff running it up... I remember just a few years ago that HC coach (which I am pretty sure that there was a change this year) taking out starters at half-time, when games could of been 70-0 easily...I am pretty sure one was 34-0 at the half(pretty sure this was Miles' first year), in which the HC coach showed some class in the rivalry and never played a starter in the second half..

Wil; be there friday...anywhere good to eat in Dover?

Just a quick FACT!!! The last 5years your right but the last 10 its HC 7,S.C 3. (98',05',07')...The last 15 its H.C 9,S.C 6 (95',96',97'98'05'07,) You can find all of these facts on the TSSAA website under statistics.The Game will not be ran up as long as H.C. can stop our second and third teams. Last years game could have been 100 to 0 but our coaches had second string in with 3 min to go in the third quarter, and freshman playing by the fourth. With that being said we do have a pretty good young bunch so who knows. There will be plenty of respect on the field. We heard a rumor that this game could be in question for next year so everybody let everyone who is somebody know that this is a fine rivalry and needs to stay that way!!!!!!!!!

ON COLLEGE GAME DAY HERBSTREET WOULD BE ON UPSET ALERT. STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. GOOD LUCK REBELS

I dont see how you say the rebs are on upset alert, maybe if they were playing the middle school team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont see how you say the rebs are on upset alert, maybe if they were playing the middle school team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good one, its know way houston county can beat stewart county! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but any ways good luck to the rebels