Houston Co @ Stewart County

ADONCARLOS

Oh yeah but 26 of the 31 were form the starting offense.....All I am saying is I believe that this was a classless move.....I do not believe that SC is all that the record shakes them up to be (take last years easy schedule and results as proof...)

we get it .if you have issues with the coach give the ad a call at 2325179 i know he will be happy to discuss this with you.can we now move on?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-1 against teams combined record of 21-43....None which have a winning record.....And at least 10 of those wins were impossible to not have...seeing that they were both agaisnt teams they have beat...Yeah he is made them not the bottom feeders anymore...but the 8-1 record is shaded by a very easy schedule.Once classifications change again and they play schools that are more their size.. The one decent team that you played this year(the one with a winning record) you lost.....O yeah and back to enrollment and classification changes...Quit beating up on teams with enrollments of 169 and 199 when you have 729...They are not a rival...they are a cupcake that you pad your schedule with....Oh yeah them and the new school who recieved their first win ever this week!!! Turn-around ...maybe....If you consider an easy schedule and a 1 and out in the playoffs a turn around...

Camden 7-1 against teams combined 27-37. Have only beaten one team with a winning record. Peabody and North Side have a combined 4-12 record.

i am pretty nuetral who has class and who doesnt, because i go to games because i love watching kids play there hearts out.

I can see how you think Holliday coaches without class, but from what i know of him, he is definitely one of the best coaches.

Did you here the interview of HC coach on the radio(105.1FM)?? If i was HC school administrators i would have fired him right then and there. He was disrespectful not only to Coach Holliday, but also to the Stewart County community....Let me remind you that this was on public radio. Why HC continues to have him as head coach, i have no idea. 1-his play calling is elementary, but i guess that is reasonable since he has a childish attitude. 2--As mentioned before, he is very disrespectful, he needs to GROW UP!!!! One more thing about class, during the game, when one of the SC wide receivers got knocked out of bounds, he was threatening and cussing at them----i know this for a fact.

GotGame, if this was not a rivalry i would agree with you 100%, but it is a rivalry and one of the oldest in the nation! the brick throwing, flag planting, mascot stomping, foul language, fights, all add to the rivalry and make it that much more enjoyable. i believe every team has a rival that they wish they could absolutely obliturate. WAS Coach Holliday classless, maybe. IS he classless, no.

i am pretty nuetral who has class and who doesnt, because i go to games because i love watching kids play there hearts out.

I can see how you think Holliday coaches without class, but from what i know of him, he is definitely one of the best coaches.

Did you here the interview of HC coach on the radio(105.1FM)?? If i was HC school administrators i would have fired him right then and there. He was disrespectful not only to Coach Holliday, but also to the Stewart County community....Let me remind you that this was on public radio. Why HC continues to have him as head coach, i have no idea. 1-his play calling is elementary, but i guess that is reasonable since he has a childish attitude. 2--As mentioned before, he is very disrespectful, he needs to GROW UP!!!! One more thing about class, during the game, when one of the SC wide receivers got knocked out of bounds, he was threatening and cussing at them----i know this for a fact.

GotGame, if this was not a rivalry i would agree with you 100%, but it is a rivalry and one of the oldest in the nation! the brick throwing, flag planting, mascot stomping, foul language, fights, all add to the rivalry and make it that much more enjoyable. i believe every team has a rival that they wish they could absolutely obliturate. WAS Coach Holliday classless, maybe. IS he classless, no.

What did he say on the radio?

Thank you for stepping upto the plate and admitting that was a bit classless...That was what I started this whole issue about....And I just was wondering if there was any correlation to why people were calling "SC dirty" and the coach....Simple question...

One major difference...You want to know the difference in Northside and Gleason? 998 students!

So more students automatically makes you a better team? I guess by your logic Camden is better than Alcoa since they have 100 more students. Peabody never had a chance since they have a 100 less than Camden. Westview should have beaten you since they have 130 more students. That is by your logic.

GotGame, Camden doesn't really need your help buddy. Remember, the Lions still get to line up and play the Rebels. We don't have to see who can pee further on a message board. Our boys will let their game speak for itself.

You know what? This whole region is weak. There's a one maybe two football teams in this region that will make it out of the first round. That's it. Look at the bottom of it with Riverside, HOUSTON CO....... Adamsville can't seem to get over the hump and become a good football team, Huntingdon is way down. Waverly can't play consistent football, Camden hasn't proved they can stop the pass, and Stewart Co. can't establish a run game. In this region, you are gonna have an opponents record that is below .500. That's just how it works. And no matter what you say, classy, tasteless, rivalry, boohoo, waaaaah, cry, pout, Camden and Stewart Co. are both 1 loss teams and are gonna play for the region title Friday night. Cut and dried.

Coacht please close this garbage thread.

GotGame, Camden doesn't really need your help buddy. Remember, the Lions still get to line up and play the Rebels. We don't have to see who can pee further on a message board. Our boys will let their game speak for itself.

You know what? This whole region is weak. There's a one maybe two football teams in this region that will make it out of the first round. That's it. Look at the bottom of it with Riverside, HOUSTON CO....... Adamsville can't seem to get over the hump and become a good football team, Huntingdon is way down. Waverly can't play consistent football, Camden hasn't proved they can stop the pass, and Stewart Co. can't establish a run game. In this region, you are gonna have an opponents record that is below .500. That's just how it works. And no matter what you say, classy, tasteless, rivalry, boohoo, waaaaah, cry, pout, Camden and Stewart Co. are both 1 loss teams and are gonna play for the region title Friday night. Cut and dried.

Hooray, bravo, applause, applause!!!!! Very well said and I totally agree. Friday night is almost here!!! Yah!!

I know Camden needs no help for me...The region is weak right now that can go unsaid....Only one team will make it out of the first round and that is you....I pose a question that maybe the coach classless moves have some correlation to the dirty play(that others speak of)...

A thing you must remember is this is a discussion board.....There is really no reason for this thread to be shut down...The 1st amendment gives us the rights to voice our opinions....I see no rules broken here, so I do not think that it should be shut down...