Perry co v. Wayne co

vikingpride

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say the wayne county pussycats are going down this week.

VIkings 35

P.Cats 14

What even makes you think PC can score in this one much less 35? I'll say WC has looked very good and come together very well over the last few weeks. They just need to stay focused with what they are doing and the rest will play out great. Plus WC will have #5 back this week to go with the rest of the Offensive weapons and he is eager to get the ball back in his hands.

I'll say WC 48 PC 6 Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What even makes you think PC can score in this one much less 35? I'll say WC has looked very good and come together very well over the last few weeks. They just need to stay focused with what they are doing and the rest will play out great. Plus WC will have #5 back this week to go with the rest of the Offensive weapons and he is eager to get the ball back in his hands.

I'll say WC 48 PC 6 Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne County fans have quickly forgotten the last team you thought you could handle... Moore County. i wouldn't take this viking team as lightly. it will probably be closer than you think.

Wayne County fans have quickly forgotten the last team you thought you could handle... Moore County. i wouldn't take this viking team as lightly. it will probably be closer than you think.

well the fans may have forgot...but i promise the players havent coach rice is a constant reminder...

PC does need to win but PC would rather win last 2 than this one and 1 of last 2.PC has a few players hurt and we know WC is a very good team.Viking pride is somebody always trying to fire the other team up.I like alot of players on WC and I wish them well but not this week.Good Luck the rest of season.If we get injured players back it will be close game.

wc's defense has been playin really well....especially in the secondary.....i mean holding mtp's leadind rusher to 26 yards is pretty impressive.....i no perry co. is not a bad team i just dont think they have the players to stop all of wc's skill positions......ill say wc wins......

WC-42

PC-14