Perry co v. Wayne co

vikingpride

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio.........Is it true that Kyle broke his ankle?

Who was it that had the seziure?

Sure hate to hear about Kyle , senior year......and its over for him.

Any info. would be appreciated.

We went to Sonic after the game and i think i seen the boy that hurt his ankle he was on crutches and wearing a boot....and the kid that had the seizure was #10, he played corner on defense....

There is no need to dis C'wood players on here...I don't think that it is only C'wood with the smack talk....They don't talk what they can't back up!!!!!

Listen no need to start talk about this game now...It will be here before we know it, and it will separate the men from the boys...And the men will be the ones in GREEN!!!!

wow ur funny no need to dis on collinwood players ssssssssssssssss thought he should make comments about waynesboro........oh i forgot collinwood is tooo great you cant talk about them no matter wat they say about u.....ohhhh yea they talked smack to CA dont look like they backed that up............just to let u no waynesboro's colors are still black and gold not green idk wat ur talkin about lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow ur funny no need to dis on collinwood players ssssssssssssssss thought he should make comments about waynesboro........oh i forgot collinwood is tooo great you cant talk about them no matter wat they say about u.....ohhhh yea they talked smack to CA dont look like they backed that up............just to let u no waynesboro's colors are still black and gold not green idk wat ur talkin about lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Moore County