District 6AA

SayAnythingElse

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think the teams look? Where will each team sit in standings? What do you think?

HOW ARD whoop whoop HOW ARD whoop whoop!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Until someone does something to knock them off.... Howard has to be the pre-season pick at #1

#2 thru #9, in my opininon, is a toss-up... No weak sisters this year... Top to bottom is pretty competitive..... Two new coaches in the district brings some uncertainty...

This is the last season for this current 6AA configuration.... I think that this will go down as one of the most exciting district seasons in a very long time....

HOW ARD whoop whoop HOW ARD whoop whoop!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Until someone does something to knock them off.... Howard has to be the pre-season pick at #1

#2 thru #9, in my opininon, is a toss-up... No weak sisters this year... Top to bottom is pretty competitive..... Two new coaches in the district brings some uncertainty...

This is the last season for this current 6AA configuration.... I think that this will go down as one of the most exciting district seasons in a very long time....

I agree it will be Howard on top until someone takes them off the throne.....

so your saying you have Howard covered.......right?

If my memory serves me correctly, Basketball09 has typically been a Hixson supporter. You probably wouldn't be the right term.

But I'll answer the you cause everyone knows who I am and I don't really care.

Howard will be the best team in the district until they are beaten. That is simple.

Returning, CCS looks to be a formidable challenger and should be a very very good basketball team but other teams return players as well and also have goals of stardom.

If my memory serves me correctly, Basketball09 has typically been a Hixson supporter. You probably wouldn't be the right term.

But I'll answer the you cause everyone knows who I am and I don't really care.

Howard will be the best team in the district until they are beaten. That is simple.

Returning, CCS looks to be a formidable challenger and should be a very very good basketball team but other teams return players as well and also have goals of stardom.

Woah Woah, Howard is losing EVERYBODY!! Are you all seriously saying their going to be number 1? Someone name 3 quality players they have returning ?? I can the closest one and I know all of them his name is CJ. The only person left who received significant playing time transferred to Brainerd Fred Jones who came from Hixson. CCS is going to own them. People must have forgotten bout my boy William Moore. Stephen Cook is decent and so is Mario. They gotta big guy who is ok. But Howard will playing for 2nd through 4th. And I would watch closely to see what Hixson puts together with Andrew Hilton and The big guy returning. Marion County sounds like they'll be good too.

Stephen Cook is decent

You lost all credibility with this statement..... Cook is one of the best players in the district.... hands down... To say he's decent is ludicris..... CCS will definitely be tough with Moore returning along with Cook and Hill..... Hixson could be dangerous... depends on how well they mesh with the new coaches..... But, I still say that until someone knocks them off.... Howard has to be in that number 1 spot.... doesn't matter who they lose each year... they just reload and Coach McGary knows how to coach them up....

You lost all credibility with this statement..... Cook is one of the best players in the district.... hands down... To say he's decent is ludicris..... CCS will definitely be tough with Moore returning along with Cook and Hill..... Hixson could be dangerous... depends on how well they mesh with the new coaches..... But, I still say that until someone knocks them off.... Howard has to be in that number 1 spot.... doesn't matter who they lose each year... they just reload and Coach McGary knows how to coach them up....

with Howard you never know , that school is loaded with good players that never even play for the team....they just play on the play grounds.....they will have somebody that nobody knows about and we all will be talking about it later in the year.....