District 6AA

SayAnythingElse

Woah Woah, Howard is losing EVERYBODY!! Are you all seriously saying their going to be number 1? Someone name 3 quality players they have returning ?? I can the closest one and I know all of them his name is CJ. The only person left who received significant playing time transferred to Brainerd Fred Jones who came from Hixson. CCS is going to own them. People must have forgotten bout my boy William Moore. Stephen Cook is decent and so is Mario. They gotta big guy who is ok. But Howard will playing for 2nd through 4th. And I would watch closely to see what Hixson puts together with Andrew Hilton and The big guy returning. Marion County sounds like they'll be good too.

Three schools in three years for Jones, that's crazy. I know Hixson didn't like the last switch too much, they thought he should have been ineligible. I agree, Howard, until somebody proves otherwise.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with Howard you never know , that school is loaded with good players that never even play for the team....they just play on the play grounds.....they will have somebody that nobody knows about and we all will be talking about it later in the year.....

Ok well I promise you, None of the guys that just play on the playgrounds can hold a candle to William Moore who is a trained athlete. I've never been a fan of Cook cause I think CCS has had little talent so the coaches just built the team around the one person who had some potential, so his numbers were always big but if he was so good and the team was centered around him . . . why weren't they successful. But either way he is a good player, so I don't believe a few playgroun players with an aweful coach is going to take these guys down. The only games Howard is going to win next yr against good teams will be because the fear of their name not their ability to win games. And I dont hate on Howard. Just tellin it how it is.

i think valley teams will surprise ppl this year

howard seq marion and ccs in any order is how i see it.

You must be a player for Sequatchie Co. considering that prediction...... Not sure what Sequatchie returns but I doubt they will be in the top 4..... May upset someone in the Tournament to make it to the region but they won't be in the regular season top 4......

I heard CCS got this awesome 3 point shooter named Coniglio. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

In all seriousness though, the statement about Cook is a little negatively subjective.

Cook has never had real serious scoring numbers until this year when he was expected to score after Moore was out for the season. His assist numbers have always been his best statistic. Sure he was the best player on the floor, he made everyone else better. That was his job.

And success is relative. Upsetting an opponent in the district tournament and reaching the region semifinal during a 5/6th place finish in the district could be considering pretty successful. Last year they threw a cheerleader, the announcer, and a locksmith into the starting lineup late in the season and faired okay.

I heard CCS got this awesome 3 point shooter named Coniglio. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I've never seen you shoot so I can't comment there.... but I would be willing to bet you are in better shape than any basketball player in the district! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've never seen you shoot so I can't comment there.... but I would be willing to bet you are in better shape than any basketball player in the district! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Definitely not playing.

But yes, it's quite possible. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />