District 6AA

SayAnythingElse

Lets put it this way.

The team that plays the best defense will win the district.

And about the scrimmage, I still don't care. It has no merit in the rankings.

Walker Valley beat Temple by 4, both scoring in the 90s. Temple is very very good. Why they didn't show it against Sweetwater is beyond me.

Grundy will never win enough games in this district while they run the flex. A disciplined defense will stay at home, know what's coming, and stop the UCLA cuts.

Howard is still number 1 until they lose. Like I said, I still don't care about scrimmages.

Hixson still looks to be strong as well.

Sequatchie's win over Soddy-Daisy wasn't that impressive to me. SD lost lots of depth and their big men.

Marion is the only team in the top 4 that belongs.

Lets just put everyone in a big pool.

1-4 Howard, CCS, Hixson, Marion

5-6 Sequatchie, Grundy

7-9 Bledsoe, Notre Dame and East Ridge

In any order, mostly cause I feel like it. Partly because its a good conversation starter.

Soddy Daisy is just as good as they were last year even though they lost the big men. Sequatchie also lost alot of depth. 3 starters gone from last season. Either way...I still see Seq. higher than 5. Just my opinion from watching them play. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets put it this way.

The team that plays the best defense will win the district.

And about the scrimmage, I still don't care. It has no merit in the rankings.

Walker Valley beat Temple by 4, both scoring in the 90s. Temple is very very good. Why they didn't show it against Sweetwater is beyond me.

Grundy will never win enough games in this district while they run the flex. A disciplined defense will stay at home, know what's coming, and stop the UCLA cuts.

Howard is still number 1 until they lose. Like I said, I still don't care about scrimmages.

Hixson still looks to be strong as well.

Sequatchie's win over Soddy-Daisy wasn't that impressive to me. SD lost lots of depth and their big men.

Marion is the only team in the top 4 that belongs.

Lets just put everyone in a big pool.

1-4 Howard, CCS, Hixson, Marion

5-6 Sequatchie, Grundy

7-9 Bledsoe, Notre Dame and East Ridge

In any order, mostly cause I feel like it. Partly because its a good conversation starter.

SO TRUE!! Grundy has a weak offense, but their defense is pretty intense most times. And that final little group chart, is right on the money. I just wish people would realize Howard has very little chance of being number 1. CCS will not be phased by a few talented players and a bad coach. And true competitors don't mess around at scrimmages at least not 20+ points worth. Scrimmages matter to a point.

Yeah, the way they run the offense is weak. If they knew how to run it and if they would run it effectively, it could open many possibilities and they would demolish teams. But they are to concerned with individual points. You can tell by watching them if Jake Sartain hits a three, Derek Seagroes will come down next possession and shoot a three. If Kevin Butner has 5 points in a roll, Kreh Partin will do anything to score 5 in a roll. Instead of competing to out score the other team, they try to out score each other.

This is no a way to be talking about YOUR Teanmates dont say they aint cause i know they are Grundy has a solid core of Players and will be just fine so after all that whats YOUR roll in this Flex Off GoldReign????????? watching from the pine /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is no a way to be talking about YOUR Teanmates dont say they aint cause i know they are Grundy has a solid core of Players and will be just fine so after all that whats YOUR roll in this Flex Off GoldReign????????? watching from the pine /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree with hoopitup.. Why bad mouth your teammates like that? Grundy has a lot of talent and could surprise some people as long as jealous teammates don't bring down a team by doing things like posting on a website.

East Ridge beat Sequatchie yesterday. The Indians didnt play well at all. ER has a kid about 6'8?... and if they start hitting it could be trouble. Seq. dared them to take outside shots...but...everything they put up went in. ER is going to be a surprise team. Hopefully Sequatchie will take this as motivation the rest of the year.

East Ridge beat Sequatchie yesterday. The Indians didnt play well at all. ER has a kid about 6'8?... and if they start hitting it could be trouble. Seq. dared them to take outside shots...but...everything they put up went in. ER is going to be a surprise team. Hopefully Sequatchie will take this as motivation the rest of the year.

I thought Sequatchie would murder ER.

What happened?

That'll do it every time.

Hixson beats Soddy late.

I think we can amend the "preseason" rankings a little bit to have all 9 teams right together. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Marion County got drilled by Dade County (GA) last night. What happened there? 84-59

ER 24 SC 4 - Offensive rebounds....thats all i can say. they couldnt get their fast break going like they did on soddy cause they couldnt get a rebound. it killed them.

Its BB everyone has there off nights and Seq. had one. Even though they played bad ER just squeaked by.Seq. will be fine this year and still finish in the top 5 of the region somewhere 3-5.....

That'll do it every time.

Hixson beats Soddy late.

I think we can amend the "preseason" rankings a little bit to have all 9 teams right together. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Marion County got drilled by Dade County (GA) last night. What happened there? 84-59

4 of Marion's key players and probable starters are still playing football. MC was only down 3 I was told at the half. Not sure what happened after that. Alot of young players having to play.