Brighton vs. JCM

ScoreCorps

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts????????

Honestly...and call me crazy, but I think JCM has a shot. With Brighton's qb being down and coming off a huge, huge beating by Henry County, I don't really think Brighton is going to have what it takes to pull out of this one. Ya'll can blame this comment I just made on being still a sore loser after getting beaten by Brighton. Ya'll can also blame it on the fact that we at Hardin need Brighton to lose the next 2 of their region games so we can have a shot at number 2 if we lose to Henry. BUT...I know that you guys (or a lot of you) have to be thinking the same thing when I say JCM will win this one.

Sorry scorecorps /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Honestly...and call me crazy, but I think JCM has a shot. With Brighton's qb being down and coming off a huge, huge beating by Henry County, I don't really think Brighton is going to have what it takes to pull out of this one. Ya'll can blame this comment I just made on being still a sore loser after getting beaten by Brighton. Ya'll can also blame it on the fact that we at Hardin need Brighton to lose the next 2 of their region games so we can have a shot at number 2 if we lose to Henry. BUT...I know that you guys (or a lot of you) have to be thinking the same thing when I say JCM will win this one.

Sorry scorecorps /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Understood HCTFII, no offense.

I do think you'll be on the road for 1st round of playoffs though.

We'll beat JCM - but there is much work to be done - it's at "The Rock".

Excuse him for reading into statistics, which is the most logical way to predict games. Red Warrior knows something about football - he's a retired coach.

IF Hardin County and Melrose played this year, I'd definitely take Melrose in a heartbeat. That, though, is a separate discussion that I won't bring into this thread.

The Brighton and JCM game could be interesting. Brighton easily has the advantage, but JCM has many great athletes. They just can't seem to execute, though. Fumbles will hurt them, as I see Brighton winning this to the tune of around 27-12.

Excuse him for reading into statistics, which is the most logical way to predict games. Red Warrior knows something about football - he's a retired coach.

IF Hardin County and Melrose played this year, I'd definitely take Melrose in a heartbeat. That, though, is a separate discussion that I won't bring into this thread.

The Brighton and JCM game could be interesting. Brighton easily has the advantage, but JCM has many great athletes. They just can't seem to execute, though. Fumbles will hurt them, as I see Brighton winning this to the tune of around 27-12.

Did you say 37-0 ?

I didn't hear too good.

Actually, I didn't. Brighton's offense struggled greatly. Their defense was quick, but not disciplined. JCM has some great athletes, they're just not a great team. They'll put some points on the board, just not near enough. Once the young QB for Brighton matures a little on down the road this season, then Brighton will put up more points. He was calm enough to stay in the pocket against HC, but telegraphed his passes. Brighton may very well score 37, but JCM will put points on the board.

uuuuuummmmmm, I usually pull for the underdog and if I were a betting man I would've won a bunch on college football this year - plenty of upsets - it does happen. HCTFII - I'll pull for you guys on the road until

or if we meet again this year. They sell good turkey legs outside the gate in Orange Mound /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

uuuuuummmmmm, I usually pull for the underdog and if I were a betting man I would've won a bunch on college football this year - plenty of upsets - it does happen. HCTFII - I'll pull for you guys on the road until

or if we meet again this year. They sell good turkey legs outside the gate in Orange Mound /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />