Brighton vs. JCM

ScoreCorps

Brighton should win against JCM. I don't think it will be a blowout but at least 3 TD win by Brighton.

I think it will be close. I think Brighton is going to have to rely on the running game much more for the remaining of the season. They will not have the success in the passing game they had early in the season.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely the only team to score on Henry County this year before half time will win this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The YANKER hopes that you are right...my VG friend...but I am concerned that our offense may not produce enough points. We are rebuilding and we are taking our knocks before we get things going. I hope that we get it going soon...but I do believe that we WILL get there!!! I AM THE "LOOKING TO THE FUTURE" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER hopes that you are right...my VG friend...but I am concerned that our offense may not produce enough points. We are rebuilding and we are taking our knocks before we get things going. I hope that we get it going soon...but I do believe that we WILL get there!!! I AM THE "LOOKING TO THE FUTURE" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe nobody replied to the yanker... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

JCM wins. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Can't believe nobody replied to the yanker... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

JCM wins. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks my "HCferring Tigerful FANFAN"...I hope you are right...but this YANKER just likes the new staff and I do believe they will turn it arouind. The LEGENDARY YANKER is not bothered that you are my only response. There are reasons. First of all...HC seems uninterested in their own game this week...secondly...HC is probably reading their own press clippings to the point that they think they are ABOVE this YANKER (no one is above the YANKER)...but they are sadly mistaken...thirdly ...the fans of HC are unconcerned with JCM...as we have priobably played each other for the last time...FINALLY...since JCM is most likely off the schedule for good...the HC fans are expecting the YANKER to ride off into the sunset...which may just happen!!! When times were bad at HC...this YANKER helped to spark interest on the HC threads and I brought statewide attention to their threads...I am a proud YANKER in that now the HC threads can sustain themselves without this YANKER...a combination of their winning...and the statewide (actually worldwide) focus on the words of the LEGENDARY YANKER...have made the HC threads the most popular in the state. I feel like a proud father who has helped guide a child to grow up and stand on his own!! The YANKER may disappear into the night...but this YANKER will NEVER be forgotten!!! I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks my "HCferring Tigerful FANFAN"...I hope you are right...but this YANKER just likes the new staff and I do believe they will turn it arouind. The LEGENDARY YANKER is not bothered that you are my only response. There are reasons. First of all...HC seems uninterested in their own game this week...secondly...HC is probably reading their own press clippings to the point that they think they are ABOVE this YANKER (no one is above the YANKER)...but they are sadly mistaken...thirdly ...the fans of HC are unconcerned with JCM...as we have priobably played each other for the last time...FINALLY...since JCM is most likely off the schedule for good...the HC fans are expecting the YANKER to ride off into the sunset...which may just happen!!! When times were bad at HC...this YANKER helped to spark interest on the HC threads and I brought statewide attention to their threads...I am a proud YANKER in that now the HC threads can sustain themselves without this YANKER...a combination of their winning...and the statewide (actually worldwide) focus on the words of the LEGENDARY YANKER...have made the HC threads the most popular in the state. I feel like a proud father who has helped guide a child to grow up and stand on his own!! The YANKER may disappear into the night...but this YANKER will NEVER be forgotten!!! I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope JCM and HC continue their rivalry in out of region games at some point in the future. There have been too many good games and teams over the years to let it go by the wayside!

I respect your pick of JCM winning, but did anyone think you would actually pick Brighton to win? You clearly have some hard feelings towards the Cards.

Brighton wins 28-6. Neither team looked particularly good. Brighton has a long way to go in one week to be able to compete with Liberty.

Pretty good assessment there. Neither teams offense looked very good. JCM`s was non-existent. Brighton scored on two long plays and had 2 TD`s gifted to them on JCM turnovers deep in JCM territory. I know Brighton is now 7-1, but no way did they look like a 7-1 team. Other than Henry County I`m starting to think that Region 7 4A is pretty weak this year.

I got to meet the QB from Brighton who is hurt. Seems like a really nice kid. One of the his coaches spoke very highly of him as a person and a player.

Pretty good assessment there. Neither teams offense looked very good. JCM`s was non-existent. Brighton scored on two long plays and had 2 TD`s gifted to them on JCM turnovers deep in JCM territory. I know Brighton is now 7-1, but no way did they look like a 7-1 team. Other than Henry County I`m starting to think that Region 7 4A is pretty weak this year.

I got to meet the QB from Brighton who is hurt. Seems like a really nice kid. One of the his coaches spoke very highly of him as a person and a player.

Yeah he is a really good guy. Its hard to believe the difference one player has seemed to make on this team. Through the first 5 games with him, they looked really good. Since Jackson's injury, they look average at best. I don't think this region is one of the strongest in the state, but Henry Co. is a force and Liberty, Brighton, and Hardin Co. are all pretty good teams. The bottom three are fairly weak.