CAK vs Oliver Springs

FootballDad

Coaches were dropping the "F Bomb"? Why were they talking about Farragut? We dont use the F bomb, just an old Bearden boy here that got interested in CAK because of Coach Young.....Good luck to both teams....I hope for a hard fought game between the whistles!

I dont know much about OS this year, in the past they have always been a hard nose team that throws the deep ball, but their bread and butter it just trying to whip you at the point of attach and run it down your throat. It has been good to see the CAK defense grow up a little this season....Still very young which is good news for the future.

I will save my Sweetwater comments for that board.....Rockwood too....and I will wait to post about the CAK first round playoff game until that week.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#23 probably out-foot injury, #27 may be back-ham is better, but ankle is hurt now. #81 good to go

Every loss here on out will be because of injuries no ?'s asked ok? I have contacted the TSSAA and they said they will let everybody heal up before they start the playoffs. That way there will be no whining.

Every loss here on out will be because of injuries no ?'s asked ok? I have contacted the TSSAA and they said they will let everybody heal up before they start the playoffs. That way there will be no whining.

The healing up part sounds great to me! I'm sure the injured players and the coaches will be glad to hear it, dislocated collar bones, separated & broken shoulders, torn cartlidge and ligaments, broken bones, etc...are a bit painful and take some time to heal. Playoffs, that sounds good too, hope we make it.

So you must be one of the people "with the money" since you "have the power" to influence the TSSAA. Wonderful. Thank you, thank you , thank you.

By the way, for just a nominal fee I'm sure we could get your name plastered somewhere on the new fieldhouse project. As you're aware, we're a couple bucks short right now.

By the way-an injury report isn't whining-unless you're looking for something negative. We've been hurt but we mostly hurt ourselves via inconsistency and inexperience in key spots. That's football. Oh yea-#42 will probably be in sparingly due to an achilles--there, now I'm whining:)

I'm really glad to hear 81 and 27 are available. I hate for any of these kids who've worked so hard to miss most or even part of a season due to injury, particularly the seniors. In addition, 81 is a great senior receiver so having him back should help spread the ball around a little.

I hate to hear 23 will likely sit this one out and that 42 may only play sparingly. How about 35 with the cast? Will he play with it wrapped or be held out like last week? Do we think 81 and 88 will be in good enough condition to get a lot of snaps?

I'm really glad to hear 81 and 27 are available. I hate for any of these kids who've worked so hard to miss most or even part of a season due to injury, particularly the seniors. In addition, 81 is a great senior receiver so having him back should help spread the ball around a little.

I hate to hear 23 will likely sit this one out and that 42 may only play sparingly. How about 35 with the cast? Will he play with it wrapped or be held out like last week? Do we think 81 and 88 will be in good enough condition to get a lot of snaps?

I haven't heard anything on #35, like 4warrior reported #23 and #42 are doubtful. 42 wants to gut it out and play but he and 23 really need to nurse their injuries if the game allows and be ready down the road. #27 may not be available after all, hamstring is better but injured an ankle in practice, #43 (nice catches in JV game) dislocated a collar bone. Gabe still has a bum arm and hand, but gutting through it and playing well even with the injuries. #81 and #88 are ready to play, both seniors, hopefully they'll get a lot of snaps tonight.

Haven't heard any Back Yard Burger promos this week? Have you lost your appetite? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't heard anything on #35, like 4warrior reported #23 and #42 are doubtful. 42 wants to gut it out and play but he and 23 really need to nurse their injuries if the game allows and be ready down the road. #27 may not be available after all, hamstring is better but injured an ankle in practice, #43 (nice catches in JV game) dislocated a collar bone. Gabe still has a bum arm and hand, but gutting through it and playing well even with the injuries. #81 and #88 are ready to play, both seniors, hopefully they'll get a lot of snaps tonight.

Haven't heard any Back Yard Burger promos this week? Have you lost your appetite? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What am I thinking?! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oliver Springs fans: Come early and hungry. The burgers at CAK are provided by Back Yard Burger and are great! Have a safe trip to Knoxville! 2:30 to game time! No better place to be on a Friday night in the Fall...