Big DB news

rebelrebelman

The return of rebelrebelman! Mark this day on your calendar great people of Coach T! This guy here, centralisclassy..I like him. He has moxy. We share ideals. I'm offering you something my friend. A chance at an alliance. You and I team up to take down the villians that crowd the streets of Coach T. I have a vendetta against DB as well, so you can join that cause too if you want. Get used to the face of justice on here, people and that face is Grady Jackson eating a hamburger bigger than you ever imagined possible.....Here's what I know..I'll give DB football respect when they decide to make me head coach and atheletic director. Until then, that place is a lost cause. None of the lovers on here will admit it, but when they go home at night they tell their wives, "Honey, I feel like the Indians could be better. They could be great. We need rebelrebelman to be guiding this ship." Any one who disagrees with this are traitors to your school. The next Bear Bryant is sitting right here and you can't deny I'm the man for the job. YES WE CAN!! YES WE CAN!!