Franklin Co. @ Cookeville

Mr. Heisman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are everyone's thoughts and predictions for this one? Haven't seen or heard anything from Franklin Co. but I know they are always huge and athletic. Big region 3 ball game.

They've got, as usual, a ton of talent. I don't think they've got a grasp of the spread yet, but they seem to be improving as the season goes along. They went to a really simple O against us in the 2nd half and we couldn't stop their atheletes. They drove it right down our throats, and we couldn't get the ball back. #10 could play at the next level.....if ? #25 ain't bad either.

Franklin Co. is in the playoffs.

If they lose this one then they will wind up #3.

If they win this one then they could wind up as high as #2 if Lincoln Co. is able to beat Cookeville next week.

Go earn yourselves a homefield playoff game Rebels /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What is franklin co. record? Who have they lost to in region play?

they are 2-5 (2-1 in region) lost to LC in the region but they beat Coffee and Warren

Wilson Central - L 21-0

@ Tullahoma - L 38-7

Warren Co. - W 30-12

@ Oakland - L 27-7

Lincoln Co. - L 27-14

@ Shelbyville - L 24-0

@ Coffee Co. - W 29-20

@ Cookeville

Smith Co.

Cumberland Co.

I have not heard anything about cookville but i do know FCHS has struggled this year only picking up 2 wins. The rebels have the talent and the ability to play great football if they get the mind set that they can win. The lat come back in the last game for the Rebs should build them up and hopefully help them bring home another win this week. Like I have staetd before FCHS can pull out a win as long as they keep their heads up and play smart ball.

My crew and I wil be at the game cheering on the Rebels just like every other week so GOOD LUCK Rebs!!!

ELA we still support you keep up the hard work it will pay off eventually.