Franklin Co. @ Cookeville

Mr. Heisman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am little aggravated I won't be attending this one. It is no doubt only FCHS game that I will miss, but hope the defense doesn't miss my coaching...from the bleachers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FCHS pulled out huge upset few years ago, and no reason they can't do the same this year. We really aren't allowed any turnovers tonight, and any takeaways MUST be touchdowns. Also any drives within their 20 MUST be touchdowns. FCHS will have to try and open the playbook some this week and take some chances against the always talented Cookeville squad. Good Luck to my Rebels, and hope everyone going travels safely!

Prediction:

Cookeville 42

FCHS- 7

Well, I am little aggravated I won't be attending this one. It is no doubt only FCHS game that I will miss, but hope the defense doesn't miss my coaching...from the bleachers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FCHS pulled out huge upset few years ago, and no reason they can't do the same this year. We really aren't allowed any turnovers tonight, and any takeaways MUST be touchdowns. Also any drives within their 20 MUST be touchdowns. FCHS will have to try and open the playbook some this week and take some chances against the always talented Cookeville squad. Good Luck to my Rebels, and hope everyone going travels safely!

Prediction:

Cookeville 42

FCHS- 7

It's a shame that I have to go to this game without the whole bleachers coaching staff...Reble_Pride.... Anyways, I don't really know what to think about this game. If FC plays the way that they did against Coffee County in the second half of that game then I see it being a very close game with a Rebel win. Otherwise chalk one up for Cookeville. I'll be there with a few others. GO REBS!!!!!

Wow interesting game. Franklin Co. proved to be better than I thought. . The cavs offense didn't look like the norm last night. Denfense played good but just didn't seem to be the same Cookeville Offense I've been seeing this season so far. Good region game and now the cavs have a chance to win another region ball game come friday. Big week for the cavs.

Wow interesting game. Franklin Co. proved to be better than I thought. . The cavs offense didn't look like the norm last night. Denfense played good but just didn't seem to be the same Cookeville Offense I've been seeing this season so far. Good region game and now the cavs have a chance to win another region ball game come friday. Big week for the cavs.

It looks like the Rebels have made some improvements, I sure didn't expect the game to be this close. I didn't see the game but read about it and spoke to a couple of TECH friends who were there. The Cavs could not get much going against the Rebel's defense. It looks like Cookeville will be the region winner unless Lincoln County beats them with Franklin County in third and Warren County in 4th place.

It looks like the Rebels have made some improvements, I sure didn't expect the game to be this close. I didn't see the game but read about it and spoke to a couple of TECH friends who were there. The Cavs could not get much going against the Rebel's defense. It looks like Cookeville will be the region winner unless Lincoln County beats them with Franklin County in third and Warren County in 4th place.

Lincoln Co is capable of beating Cookeville. Will be very good game.

You weren't at the game? Did you coach by cell phone?

The Rebels played hard against a talented Cookeville team. They hung in tough and if it weren??™t for the costly turnovers, a few untimely penalties and the mental lapse on the opening kickoff, they could have pulled an upset. But I guess that??™s why they play the game. One word for the boys in blue: ???FOCUS???

Feel free to check out some of my pictures from the game:

http://www.jcshots.com/g/10172008_fchs__cookeville