JCS vs. USJ

Starkiller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the dawg 44,

Assuming your a Milan suppoter? You couldn't even stop an elementary passing scheme with superior athletes. Current times and state championships reflect superior coaching. The Past is long gone. Morris and the boys better improve quickly.

If you think the passing schemes that we saw 2 and 3 weeks ago were elementary, you need to think again. The players that execute those schemes, deserve better than a comment like that. I was impressed with both passing attacks from UJS & JCS and think they might be rated considerably higher than elementary. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You're right about the coaching comment. That is why we have been to the quaterfinals or the semifinals every year since 2002. I consider that a pretty good achievement.

To the dawg 44,

Assuming your a Milan suppoter? You couldn't even stop an elementary passing scheme with superior athletes. Current times and state championships reflect superior coaching. The Past is long gone. Morris and the boys better improve quickly.

Are you seriously bashing Coach Morris? He is a master at managing the clock and the game. Yes USJ and JCS gave them a good game but they are quality teams and Milan won! Milan goes no less than the semis for this year.

Wish I could have seen this game - It sounded like a good one on the radio. Congrats to both teams on a great close game.

To USJ - I would think that wraps up second in the region for you. Congrats - three years ago I doubted your team could be competitive in this region but you have improved and played to your strengths. Good job to the kids and coaching staff.

To JCS - If you take care of business I would think you will still make the playoffs through the wild card system of the TSSAA. You have a very good team and are well balanced. I really enjoyed coming to Ronnie Fowler field this year. Good Luck getting in.

The ( 4 ) Turn overs were the difference. Hurt JCS. You can't let good teams have the ball 4 more times than you and still have a chance to win the close games.

Yes, that??™s why a talented team should have been at a minimum 9-1 this season vs 5-5 (hopefully). Great coaching, great execution and less than great execution. If we get into the playoffs, the boys need to step up and be the players tradition demand they be.

To the dawg 44,

blah, blah, blah! what was the fnal scores in those 2 games bonehead? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like it was a great game. After seeing both teams the last two weeks I felt like it would be a barn burner. I have no idea how JCS has lost some of the games they have.

Before everyone jumps the Dawg on bringing Milan into a thread about JCS/USJ let it be known that ReitzFan was obvisouly slighting Milan with his "fireworks outside the stands" comment as Milan has started shooting purple fireworks out be the old middle school after touchdowns. Really no point in his comment but it does not at all surprise me coming from him. He's always struck me as kind of an angry guy. He's gone out of his way to pick on ole gcpioneer all year for his opinions. Maybe he has out it for Milan now that he found out a couple of Milan fans were unimpressed with his unprofessional radio broadcasts(dawgdynasty had no idea he was a member on here). Blue RayBans? Sound familiar?

Good luck to both teams I believe JCSwill make it to the playoffs and both have the potential for some deep runs.

To USJ - I would think that wraps up second in the region for you. Congrats - three years ago I doubted your team could be competitive in this region but you have improved and played to your strengths. Good job to the kids and coaching staff.

The truth of the matter is that USJ has fielded their weakest teams in 15 years over the last 3 years. It seems like they are beginning to get back to playing the quality of football that they did for several years. You don`t make it to the Clinic Bowl 3 times in 1A by not being good. You weren`t the only one who thought the same thing though. I read many posts back when USJ moved up to 2A about how they`ll find out how "real" football is played. In reality USJ would have been very successful in this region many years. I`m, not saying they would have dominated like they did in 1A, but they would have been competing for region championships. I think a lot of the naysayers probably felt redeemed in their predictions based on the results over the last 3 years, but like I stated before those were probably the 3 worst teams USJ has put on the field in the last 15 years. It is very nice to see though that you had the integrity to get on here and say you were wrong. There are MANY still on here who were saying the same thing a few years ago who sit silent today.

blah, blah, blah! what was the fnal scores in those 2 games bonehead? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow thedawg44, you're really cocky aren't you. Truthfully, your'e not setting a very good example for Milan.

Wow thedawg44, you're really cocky aren't you. Truthfully, your'e not setting a very good example for Milan.

TRUTHFULLY, yes i am cocky when it comes to the dawgs. you're new so you'll just have to get used to it. just remember it's all in good fun. 4 GOLD BALLS = COCKY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />