Unaka @ Cloudland

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pujo. There talking to me on here like I'm some type of a b*tch pushing her kid down every one's throats. I just believe in him is all. If he isn't worth much, I would accept that. He's my kid and Lord knows I didn't make much out of myself.

I really don't know about him missing practices. No one ever approached me about it. I work during the day and he had to walk to practice for a few weeks until I was able to buy him a used scooter to ride. First day he road the stupid thing the cops pulled him over for driving on the road with no tag. I didn't know the stupid moped had to have a tag.

He was always there in the afternoon when I rode by after work. I know of a couple where he was late a day or two when he was walking, he was sick one day and one day he wrecked his scooter in the rain on the way to practice. That's all I know about. Coach Campbell told me that Coach Ensor told him the same thing. I'm in the dark here. I know he gained muscle mass from doing something all summer.

I'm getting off here now. This whole thing really upsets me. But thanks again for your encouragement. I hope to meet you one day. By the way, I have a nice scooter for sale!

In my opinion,raising a child may be the hardest job any of us will be faced with.There are no perfect parents or kids. You seem like a very carring mom that wants to see you're son excel. At this point and time in life, its really up to him. A bad desision here and there, at this stage of life could be a disaster. I talk from experience, been there ,done that. I really think I could be of help if Ihad the oppertunity.I'm deffinrately nothing special, its just my lifes experiences that help me see the big picture. The best advise I could give you're son would be to learn to give his BEST with everything he does. Its easy to look at him and see that he could be pretty special on the football field. Idon't have a clue as to what went on at Unaka, but I do know he's got a new chance . I hope he makes the best of it. I say these things out of concern, I' want to see you're son do well . Good luck .