all region 7aa

rebelsstink

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Earhart QB (Best QB in the Region...i think everywould should agree)

Eric Pritchett RB/P (averages over 40 a punt)

Caleb Rozet WR/S(Most receiving TD's in the region)

Chanz Swartz RT/DT(Won All Region D.Lineman of the Year last year and All-State and is having another solid year)

Gavin Wallace S (Repeat performer from last year)

Thomas Grasty LB (had 109 tackles last year...got robbed,won't this year)

Honorable Mention

Carey Smith WR

Jeff Welker RG

Dustin Earls LB

Dan Snow CB

Ummm...no I don't agree. Camden has a pretty decent QB themselves. We shall see in a couple weeks.

I didnt realize Gaskin was as fast as he is but is hidden by team speed I guess.Hes Fast!

Matt Earhart QB (Best QB in the Region...i think everywould should agree)

Eric Pritchett RB/P (averages over 40 a punt)

Caleb Rozet WR/S(Most receiving TD's in the region)

Chanz Swartz RT/DT(Won All Region D.Lineman of the Year last year and All-State and is having another solid year)

Gavin Wallace S (Repeat performer from last year)

Thomas Grasty LB (had 109 tackles last year...got robbed,won't this year)

Honorable Mention

Carey Smith WR

Jeff Welker RG

Dustin Earls LB

Dan Snow CB

Man just put in the whole Sc team.

now iv only seen 3 teams from the region this year but out of those teams i would say

Adamsville's #7 i think it was, really fast kid, i kept waiting for him to get loose and take off but the tiger d never gave him the chance.

waverly: Thomas Werfel #56 LB, Josy May #73 Lineman, Scott Anderson #34 HB, and probably Tyler Fuller #81 WR

I didnt really see any standouts at the SC game....cant wait to see what camden has though

I didnt realize Gaskin was as fast as he is but is hidden by team speed I guess.Hes Fast!

Man just put in the whole Sc team.

it aint the whole team but for 2nd or 3rd in the region u get 5 to 6 picks and a couple acedemic all region...last year we got 3rd and got 3 acedemic 5 all region and 3 honorable mention so

Ummm...no I don't agree. Camden has a pretty decent QB themselves. We shall see in a couple weeks.

your one of the few, and if yours is decent than your already beat

it aint the whole team but for 2nd or 3rd in the region u get 5 to 6 picks and a couple acedemic all region...last year we got 3rd and got 3 acedemic 5 all region and 3 honorable mention so

your one of the few, and if yours is decent than your already beat

Well, I haven't seen the Camden quarterback, but I've seen Earhart and he didn't look as good this year as he did last. Adamsville has a decent qb, Waverly's qb Hale is just as good as Earhart and only a sophomore. Don't recall a lot of people who really stood out tremendously. There are a lot of above average players for a lot of teams. And there again I haven't seen Camden or Huntingdon.

Well, I haven't seen the Camden quarterback, but I've seen Earhart and he didn't look as good this year as he did last. Adamsville has a decent qb, Waverly's qb Hale is just as good as Earhart and only a sophomore. Don't recall a lot of people who really stood out tremendously. There are a lot of above average players for a lot of teams. And there again I haven't seen Camden or Huntingdon.

Stats don't lie...between rushing and passing yards no one in the region matchs Earhart...but we will see at the banquet...

Stats don't lie...between rushing and passing yards no one in the region matchs Earhart...but we will see at the banquet...

No stats don't lie, but Hale was out 3 games due to sickness (mono) and if you check the competition, Waverly has a much harder schedule than SC. So does Camden. I checked Waverly's strength of schedule was the 4th hardest in AA and SC was 55 out of 58.

Earhart totaled 208 total yards against Huntingdon last week and 1 score on the ground from 52 out...He was the best last year to all for Spencer Berry from Camden...

No stats don't lie, but Hale was out 3 games due to sickness (mono) and if you check the competition, Waverly has a much harder schedule than SC. So does Camden. I checked Waverly's strength of schedule was the 4th hardest in AA and SC was 55 out of 58.

He we go with the injured thing again...let me guess if he would not have been injured for 3 games he would of thrown for 3000 yards or something...right??

Camden has played:

Milan

Trenton Peabody

Martin Westview

Huntingdon

Adamsville

Riverside

Houston Co

Stewart Co has played:

Gleason

Greenfield

East Hickman

Richland

Waverly

Adamsville

Riverside

Huntingdon

No comparison.....Please take into account the strength of schedule, that Stewart Co has played one more game, and also that the Camden first team has only played 1 complete game even against a tough non-region schedule. Tells a different story about stats when you look at it like that.

Camden will certainly find out alot about themselves and the region in the next three weeks. I think we can make a better judgement about all region candidates then.

Camden has played:

Milan

Trenton Peabody

Martin Westview

Huntingdon

Adamsville

Riverside

Houston Co

Stewart Co has played:

Gleason

Greenfield

East Hickman

Richland

Waverly

Adamsville

Riverside

Huntingdon

No comparison.....Please take into account the strength of schedule, that Stewart Co has played one more game, and also that the Camden first team has only played 1 complete game even against a tough non-region schedule. Tells a different story about stats when you look at it like that.

Camden will certainly find out alot about themselves and the region in the next three weeks. I think we can make a better judgement about all region candidates then.

And a 4A opponent Friday night. Jackson Northside. Their record aint great but they got some big boys.